Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Weird that Jimbo isn’t listed on the hot seat at least, buyout be damned. Petrino looks to be helping the offense but the defense is going to waste a whole lot of money and talent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

General Dog posted:

If the offense is indeed improved, he can probably get by just sacrificing Durkin and hiring a new DC

Then he’ll get knifed in the back by the offense stagnating and Petrino insinuating Jimbo is meddling too much, because Jimbo has hired only upstanding personalities.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Where did y’all go/are looking?

Texas has broken me because it’s not great here but the thought of leaving is just fuzzy noise in my brain

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Thermos H Christ posted:

But it’s ok because if you’re willing to go a little more underground with it the “craft brewing” scene is pretty incredible.

I’m reading this as going to a brewery enough to be friendly with the staff and then complaining about the poor weed quality.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

gently caress it back the brinks truck up for Dan Campbell. Who wouldn’t want to leave an NFL team you have on the upswing to deal with this poo poo show

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

God help me if boosters got sold on Deion

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I’ve got a buddy who is deep into Texags and this is his Super Bowl

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

You wanna see some really wild numbers, wait for A&M to extend whatever coach manages to break through and win the SEC/a playoff game. That’d break into “board seat on multiple F200 oil company” figures.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

When I’m president all cfb stadiums will either need to be castles or somehow incorporate a gigantic statue into it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Rectal Placenta posted:

Be careful what you wish for

Hell yeah get those bad dragon sponsorship dollars