Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Thermos H Christ posted:

Someone’s gonna, at this rate.

Only thing is, Kansas let Liepold keep all his Buffalo staff that he also had back in Division III... would other schools? I don't think Michigan State would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Is anyone going to hire Leipold away from Kansas? Dude’s done an amazing job there.

He's indicated he wants to stay and even retire there, but who knows how real that is though.

Bird in a Blender posted:

No, I need Kansas to be bad again.

Too bad. :smuggo:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Kansas State will always hold a special place in my heart bc of Bill Snyder

a special place... in hell

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I feel like if you can win at Duke, Kansas, and Kentucky, you can certainly win in Indiana.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Komet posted:

After weeks of silence, there's increasing chatter about Kansas OC Andy Kotelnicki getting hired as OC at Penn State. Seems like a pretty good hire.

gently caress.

Really inventive and fun coach. Our loss to K-State was painful but partly because we were running some of the goofiest plays for our third-string QB and I was loving every bit of it. Will get too cute for his own good though, look no further than our final play against Arkansas last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Yeah, people in this forum keep asking Indiana has been winless year after year when in reality there just very low tier, far more pre-Campbell Iowa State than pre-Liepold Kansas. It's definitely not the worst job ever.