Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

Arnett is going to go be DC at USC, right?

I was thinking it could be Avalos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

Rick posted:

Every Arizona space for the last week has been “Noooo Fisch is leaving!!!!!!” which is funny because I don’t see it anywhere out of the Arizona bubble…but those spaces are too nascent for me to tell them to chill.

I do wonder what would have happened if UCLA had pulled the trigger on firing Chip, seemed like that was a legit possible landing spot for Fisch. That or if Florida had fired Napier I guess.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001
Sounds like Oregon St will promote Bray, their DC. Good that they acted quick and maintained some continuity, hopefully it stems the flow of transfers a bit.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

It’s true. We are expecting a baby so we are gonna be laying low and watching a poo poo ton of bad bowl games. CFB is the one sport that my wife actually likes. Pls don’t come early KG3.

Congrats/good luck on the baby, and also congratulations on having a wife that enjoys cfb