Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Neil Armbong posted:

This. Texas sucks, as a whole, due to the state government. Austin used to be incredible and is the best place you can choose to live in this state.

I think we're done after my son gets through 5th grade.

We’re leaving next year. We’ve had enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Thermos H Christ posted:

Left last year. Do recommend. I miss a lot of people from there and I miss the food but in general I do not miss being in Texas nearly as much as I thought I would, even after I felt it was time to get out.

For me, 25 years. Aside from a couple of years at the U of New Mexico, my wife has been in San Antonio, Austin, or Dallas her entire life. We’re so tired of this place.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Neil Armbong posted:

Because the admin helped him out to avoid scalping themselves as well.

They absolutely paid him to go away and stay quiet.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Chris James 2 posted:

Goodbye friend

This was the only reason I still visited the former Twitter

Farewell, Ferentz Cliffhanger

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Chris James 2 posted:

Goodbye friend