Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Relentlessboredomm posted:

also how bad is Tennessee this year if ya'll crushed them or is it just a voodoo curse whenever they play in the swamp?

bc good lord UF does not look good in literally any other game

We’re not as good as we were last year, new OC, but yeah also swamp voodoo and just poo poo luck against UF in general. We somehow always gently caress that game up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Tennessee desperately needs a new DB coach and DC

Banks has done fine as DC, this years defense took a huge step forward and was looking good before all the injuries.

That said fire Willy Martinez into the sun.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

LeeMajors posted:

Florida fired Corey Raymond and Sean Spencer, DB and DL coaches respectively.

Getting Raymond out of LSU was supposed to be napiers best assistant hire but that group has severely underperformed. DL has also been a complete non factor.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s more movement, but it definitely speaks to a warm seat.

If you’re looking for a DB coach you can have Willie Martinez, he’s much better now I promise!

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I don’t mind the bowls with kids sitting out. I guess the assumption is that they’re leaving the school anyway so this is a chance to see what the team next year will look like.

That does effectively make them meaningless and more of an exhibition but eh.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
That’s part of why Tennessee fans hated Kiffin for so long, and I guess some still do. When Kiffin left he was calling kids that had already been enrolled in classes to not show up to class because I guess there was some loophole that if you hadn’t yet started classes you could get out of your NLI and decommit/transfer without having to wait a year.