Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
He just got an extension and his buyout is kinda high, but if Mizzou's AD is good enough at gladhanding donors, Eli Drinkwitz is probably on his way out after this year. He's a good recruiter, but at this point Missouri's NIL laws are enough to get decent commits from a competent coach. And while he's a good recruiter, he's an abysmal gameday coach and for all his accolades as a QB guy, none of his QBs have ever been any good.

If he only wins 5 games this year (high probability), I think he's gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Unless the Tigers flame out, Drink is off the hot seat after taking down K-State last week.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

everytime i see a huge self driving car traffic jam it's somewhere in austin

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

It'd be cool if they took Leipold out of Lawrence.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Someone should hire Lance Leipold imo

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

The last Seminole hire went well, so they should reach for Norvell

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

lmaoooo what a kick in the dick for Kentucky fans. Stoops had that machine running at a pretty regular 8-4 clip, which seems about the ceiling for Kentucky unless they invest more.

Wonder who the Wildcats are gonna go after

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

lol what is there to vet at this point?

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Penn St. is obviously a much better job than Kansas ever will be, but I wonder if this reveals that KU's talk about spending more money was PR hot air. If they lose Leipold, I'm not sure if they're meaningful spending more than they were for the past decade.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Man he is looking a little old. How long is he gonna continue coaching?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Mizzou DC Blake Baker is in the mix for the Tulane job. It'd be nice to keep him but Drinkwitz has seemed to do a good job with his coordinator hires lately so maybe he can replace him with another up-and-comer if Baker is hried