Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Add in Northwestern since they fired Pat Fitzgerald. David Braun is just an interim coach as far as I know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

LeeMajors posted:

Moneyed folks moving in and ruining a place while cool people are priced out and move to lower CoL areas to make them trendy and fun has become a natural rhythm of capitalism. Sunrise, sunset. Financial tides.

Although, nowhere is affordable anymore.

Very true, although Austin seems to have experienced this at the city level, where normally it’s just one neighborhood at a time.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Slightly surprised Iowa committed to firing Brian.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

I look forward to A&Ms continued irrelevance despite dropping hundreds of millions of dollars on coaches.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Maxwells Demon posted:

Please let Kansas have a few more years of being good at football. They haven't even broken their 15 game loss streak to K-State yet.

No, I need Kansas to be bad again.