Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
When I was a kid I went through a phase where I thought I wanted to be a meteorologist so I learned about lots of different clouds. My favorite is the lenticular cloud aka flying saucer. I've seen some here in California in the desert but I have heard they only show up around high mountains so they are kind of rare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I looked through old phone pictures and I was not disappointed

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Clouds are cool and one of the science things I only learned about a couple of times that actually stuck, along with phases of the moon. Not in detail or anything, but I can still identify the basic cirrus, stratus or cumulus.

The sky is neat and very pretty and I like learning about it and the things that fly in it.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
That Cloud appears to be missing a groin region

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!