Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Luvcow posted:

are the mods paid so little here that they have to steal to feed their families nutritious altoids?

lol if you think we get paid for this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Yet another fresh crime committed by op. I can’t believe this Fisherman’s Friend is allowed to freely wander the Halls of Las Vegas. He must be stopped cold or he will Certs-anly strike again!

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again

Also a ton of Altoids ain't poo poo. I stole almost every textbook I needed in college and regret nothing.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Infidel Castro posted:

lol

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved
Did you steal them from a shop or did you ask someone for a mint and then pocket the whole thing?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Infidel Castro posted:

i'm fully aware that mods are paid and gorge themselves on goldbelly, prostitutes and copious amounts of drugs. op has even admitted they're spending this week in vegas knee deep in coke and high priced hookers.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Gonna put a couple of guys on this case.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Luvcow posted:

i'm fully aware that mods are paid and gorge themselves on goldbelly, prostitutes and copious amounts of drugs. op has even admitted they're spending this week in vegas knee deep in coke and high priced hookers.

admins get paid, mods are dumb enough to do this for free, presumably for the same reason vounteer cops do it, to have power

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Triikan posted:

Did you steal them from a shop or did you ask someone for a mint and then pocket the whole thing?

Good question

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Good question

Is this a tacit admission to the high forums crime of drunk posting Mr. VARKMAN

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

MrQwerty posted:

Is this a tacit admission to the high forums crime of drunk posting Mr. VARKMAN

Lol I was at the country music bar and spent like $200 alone on beers and tips + all my cash in to the bands tip bucket, probably another 100.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

from the admission of larceny, to accidentally closing the thread for a half hour after posting it, to the admission of moderator drunk posting, this thread is scandalous

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Lol I was at the country music bar and spent like $200 alone on beers and tips + all my cash in to the bands tip bucket, probably another 100.

Living that high roller mod life

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
oh man I just remembered the steak I ate last night with blue cheese on it hooooly poo poo that was good as gently caress !!!! and there were freaking garlic nacho cheese on the mashed pertaters. my god. i could go eat that steak again right now on the company dime. #meatboys

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

blue cheese on regular rear end steak is a pro-tier fake aging hack

you should go steal one

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Boof the Altoids op. Hookers will thank u

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again

Luvcow posted:

Be right back, going to send an expense report to Jeffrey for my last trip to Illinois for edibles.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Keep the altoids in your man purse

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

raspurtin posted:

Do they make sparks when you crunch them between your teeth like Wint-O-green Lifesavers?

I had totally forgotten about this!

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

BigBadSteve posted:

I wonder how many of those things could fit in a person's rear end.

Your gonna want to stick with cinnamon flavor for that.

And 558.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

MrQwerty posted:

blue cheese on regular rear end steak is a pro-tier fake aging hack

you should go steal one

steal the meat op

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
you have no idea what youv'e done OP there are cameras everywhere in Las Vegas and they don't gently caress around

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I am at a tech conference in Las Vegas tonight. A minute ago I pocketed a whole tin of altoids,

Security team C report to reception.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

once I accidentally shoplifted a sandwich OP. It happens

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission op

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

you should know, op, that I am judging you extremely harshly for this act; wintergreen has always tasted overwhelming and nasty to me, which therefore makes likers of that flavor weird and gross :colbert:

I miss those tangerine sour candies Altoids used to make. those would be well worth stealing if they still existed

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Altoids sounds like some kind of reddit insult

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

SatansOnion posted:

I miss those tangerine sour candies Altoids used to make. those would be well worth stealing if they still existed

those were amazing. why can’t something like that still exist? complete bullshit world we live in