Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Wizard Master posted:

Have you guys heard about this? Apparently the UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak

Forget the dogs, have we checked this morning if this guy is in charge still or if it’s been passed to someone else yet. Even as a Brit I haven’t bothered learning his name yet as the second I do he’ll just resign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I think you should learn his name so he resigns faster

YOURFRIEND
Feb 3, 2009

You're an asshole, Mr. Grinch
You really are a cunt
You're as cuddly as a cockring
and charming being a shitheel

FUCK YOURFRIEND!
They look creepy to me. I don't like their giant mouths,

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

r u ready to WALK posted:

I think you should learn his name so he resigns faster

I retained it for around 15 minutes, a new record.

It doesn’t help that earlier I was convinced that Vanessa Mae was the previous PM, mind.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

John Major is still alive. Bring back a classic Tory.

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
Suella Braverman is the Prime Minister to save the UK from this canine menace. Just to be sure, she’d ban all dogs. And she’d personally visit every house in the country to oversee the great culling, armed with her own special hammer.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Nooner posted:

Why would you get any other type of dog when pugs exist?

:same: pugs own

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Imo there are too many dumbshit dog owners and they should have their dogs taken away from them and given a more annoying pet like a parrot as punishment.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

not bad pets, but bad pet owners. watch out for my wiener dog he's got a bite btw LOL

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

bossy lady posted:

Imo there are too many dumbshit dog owners and they should have their dogs taken away from them and given a more annoying pet like a parrot as punishment.

please don't do this to parrots

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

cumpantry posted:

not bad pets, but bad pet owners. watch out for my wiener dog he's got a bite btw LOL

A jack russell bite the hell out of me when I tried to help his owner get back his wheelchair one time

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

poor little bastards are brachycephalic tho and can’t really breathe

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

git apologist posted:

poor little bastards are brachycephalic tho and can’t really breathe

my niece's pug can't run or it'll faint

pugs shouldn't exist

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Pimpcasso posted:

A jack russell bite the hell out of me when I tried to help his owner get back his wheelchair one time

And because his breed wasn’t engineered over generations to eat toddlers he probably did superficial damage at best.

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos
Pugs look like somebody tried beating them to death with a shovel and didn't have the decency to finish the job.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Saltpowered posted:

And because his breed wasn’t engineered over generations to eat toddlers he probably did superficial damage at best.

No I died

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

If a pomerainian decides to have a go, at best you get annoyed, at worst you need stitches. If a 70 kilo fighting dog, inbred from a terminally insane pitbull named "killer combi", which routinely tries to fight anything smaller than a nissan micra decides to have a go, at best you need the ICU, at worst you need a coffin.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Sounds like you need a good guy with an assault dog to dogfight the bad dog:clint:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I give every dog I meet the stone cold stunner automatically to show im the alpha at this panera bread

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Oh no now I won't be able to get a pit bull at some indeterminate point in the future, this is literally hitler

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Toxic Mental posted:

Oh no now I won't be able to get a pit bull at some indeterminate point in the future, this is literally hitler

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

What is even the point of owning a dog that doesn’t randomly murder any living thing it comes across when taken for a walk?

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Drone_Fragger posted:

If a pomerainian decides to have a go, at best you get annoyed, at worst you need stitches. If a 70 kilo fighting dog, inbred from a terminally insane pitbull named "killer combi", which routinely tries to fight anything smaller than a nissan micra decides to have a go, at best you need the ICU, at worst you need a coffin.

A Pomeranian bit me on the lips. I was down at its level making kissy faces and the fucker clamped down. Lips were swollen a bit for a day or two, but that was the extent of it. Years later I got a pit mix named Diesel and it bit my cock and balls off

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Luckily my cock and balls are huge so it choked to death on them

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

dervival posted:

so, when the same loving cunts that abuse dogs just switch to Rottweilers or something similar later in the decade we'll just ban that too, aye?

A dog that can be physically overpowered by a single average adult woman is a pet, any larger or stronger than that is a regulated work animal that requires licensing and approval

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

How many toddlers need to be in a swarm for it to graduate from pet to regulated work animal?

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
im gonna raise an entire flock of hounds and send 'em at the president

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

Luckily my cock and balls are huge so it choked to death on them

*were huge

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

he got em back. made a weird *pop* sound

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
So apparently, they are specifically banning the breed "American Bully XL", the "XL" standing for "Extra Large" I take it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Bully#XL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Bully#In_the_United_Kingdom

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

typical, the g man bans the american bully while turning a blind eye to the much more dangerous PistenBully

well it’s still out there, mulching celebrities left and right

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

dervival posted:

so, when the same loving cunts that abuse dogs just switch to Rottweilers or something similar later in the decade we'll just ban that too, aye?

Yes

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Sophy Wackles posted:

What is even the point of owning a dog that doesn’t randomly murder any living thing it comes across when taken for a walk?

it's as useless as cement that crumbles and destroys the buildings that are built with it (like UK hospitals and schools).

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

A Pomeranian bit me on the lips. I was down at its level making kissy faces and the fucker clamped down. Lips were swollen a bit for a day or two, but that was the extent of it. Years later I got a pit mix named Diesel and it bit my cock and balls off

condolences on the cock and balls, op

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

Bula Vinaka posted:

So apparently, they are specifically banning the breed "American Bully XL", the "XL" standing for "Extra Large" I take it.

Instead I am going to get an American Bully XXX. The “XXX” stands for “Triple X”. It’s a cool dog with attitude that uses its extreme sports skills in its part time job as a super-spy.

It’s also completely bald.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Each X contains three smaller Xs that were eaten at the playground

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

If it was up to dog charities in the UK, lil' Nannyripper and Holocausta would be allowed to eat three toddlers in the park before they are issued with a 50 quid fine and given a two week banning order.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Saltpowered posted:

I’ve always found the cognitive dissonance of anti-gun leftist pitbull owners/advocates to be amusing.

Do you meet these people often? I'd just try to avoid them tbh

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
This lawyer in Nevada doesn't sound like he agrees very much with the ban...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM9IpIQz1GM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

Drone_Fragger posted:

If it was up to dog charities in the UK, lil' Nannyripper and Holocausta would be allowed to eat three toddlers in the park before they are issued with a 50 quid fine and given a two week banning order.

High quality dog food is expensive and there’s currently a cost of living crisis. Toddlers are tasty, nutritious snacks that are ideal for a growing pooch. I just wish Tesco would do an own brand version.