Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
I’ve always found the cognitive dissonance of anti-gun leftist pitbull owners/advocates to be amusing. All your anti-assault weapon arguments should apply to pits as well. Restrict/regulate both because the universe of people who would get someone killed with a gun and fail to train/control a potentially violent dog is a circle.

But nah, their babies could not possibly be considered dangerous weapons.

Saltpowered fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Sep 16, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Pimpcasso posted:

A jack russell bite the hell out of me when I tried to help his owner get back his wheelchair one time

And because his breed wasn’t engineered over generations to eat toddlers he probably did superficial damage at best.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Private Cumshoe posted:

Do you meet these people often? I'd just try to avoid them tbh

I work in technology so unfortunately all the time.