Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

MrQwerty posted:

One time, a while after the swamp cooler incident, a rabbit died in the culvert under the exit of the driveway of that house in the middle of the summer. One day there was a faint smell, and then all of a sudden it was just wafting through the swamp coolers and we were going NO, NOT AGAIN.
My brother, dad and I tracked it down on day 4, when it was getting unbelievably rank, and found a liquefying cottontail right at the entrance of one side of the culvert tube. My brother and I then put on N95s and gloves, because my dad is such a baby about smells, and proceeded to scoop it in a shovel and run it to the then-empty acre lot of desert next door.
Both of us threw up on the way, and threw up on the way back after it popped when we tossed it, just from the sheer stench. We were passing the shovel to and from like we were loving Chernobyl liquidators or some poo poo, it was so, so, so bad.

I never understand stories like this. why didn't you just not breathe through your noses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

PinheadSlim posted:

If my options are smell death and taste death I'm opting for smell every time.

I don't walk into a bathroom someone just poo poo in and start taking big gulps of air through my mouth as if that's better because that sounds loving crazy to me

:dafuq:

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

PinheadSlim posted:

drat dude it's not hard, read more better

the meaning of your post is not difficult to interpret through your words, it's just that what you are saying is bizarre

what about breathing through your mouth means you have to "taste death"? if you don't breathe through your nose then you can't smell, and that being the case you certainly can't taste through smell.

equally, what about breathing through your nose means you have to take "big gulps of air"? you just close your palate and breathe normally.