Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Take off, nuke it from orbit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I left a dead rat in my apartment (not on purpose) for a couple of days and it became A THING. OP I recommend you get landlord 100% involved.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

No. 6 posted:

I managed to seal all the joints in the wall boards and the smell immediately vanished.

Think you might wanna revisit this choice later.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Didn't Poe wright a story about this??

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Bored posted:

Or find a friend with a pet ferret.

And what happens when you need the cat dead? An owl? A hawk? Some kind of tropical snake??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Deki posted:

Just put some snakes in your walls.

We used to have giant masses of snakes under the deck/skirts of my childhood home, and they were a good line of defense against the rats making their way over from the nearby corn silo.

Large ravens in the attic