Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carebear
Apr 16, 2003

If you stay here too long, you'll end up frying your brain. Yes, you will. No, you will...not. Yesno you will won't.
Baby snoring is kinda cute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Death rattle

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Also the kind where you fall asleep ears deep in some big ol tibbies

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

people really out here having outrageously ripping snores, gasping for air in their sleep, and interrupting breatjing constantly pretending they don't need a cpap and its normal to be tired from poo poo sleep all the time. same energy as boomers pretending they dont need glasses and squint their way thru everything in life. smdh

alright alright i'll go the gp but i resent this snore censorship

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
that kind of snoring where you slowly blow a huge snot bubble out one nostril

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

people really out here having outrageously ripping snores, gasping for air in their sleep, and interrupting breatjing constantly pretending they don't need a cpap and its normal to be tired from poo poo sleep all the time. same energy as boomers pretending they dont need glasses and squint their way thru everything in life. smdh

I get my best sleep after reading your posts :xd:

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Im buying long night gowns with matching night cap and a candle holder for everyone

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
A jerky snort so powerful it triggers a fart

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I sleep on my back with a blanket over my eyes to block out the sleep-paralysis demons.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Im buying long night gowns with matching night cap and a candle holder for everyone

oh hell fuckin yes im ready. ty op.

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Private Cumshoe posted:

A jerky snort so powerful it triggers a fart

Yeah the one where you snore a little, suck in a bunch of air real fast and fart, that wakes you up a little, and you sort of lick your lips and moisten your mouth and go back to sleep with a "hhmmmmm"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Thank you op

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

When you start harmonizing with your homies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt8ug89gJzc

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Seriously folks, if you snore, get a cpap. It’s the single most positively life changing thing I’ve ever done.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Or just tape your mouth shut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

just die imo