Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Look, we’re all getting loving old here. I definitely am, and one of the ways I know this is, I’m in loving perimenopause. Nobody explains this poo poo to you like puberty. It’s all weird and confusing and I’m too hot and too cold and why am I so ITCHY??

I cannot predict a period any more. A cycle can be anywhere from 20 days to 58 days. It can be a few genteel spots on the TP or a loving murder scene. There’s no rhyme or reason to any of it any more. It’s all a natural part of ageing and I am loving outraged about it. I wanna slap my uterus like an old dodgy CRT television because this poo poo is on the fritz.

Tell me I’m not alone, or have a good complain about your increasingly malfunctioning innards, or just learn some things if you’re not there yet or not a menstruator. Or pretend to be a side character on the golden girls, whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Shithouse Dave posted:

Tell me I’m not alone, or have a good complain about your increasingly malfunctioning innards, or just learn some things if you’re not there yet or not a menstruator. Or pretend to be a side character on the golden girls, whatever

Nah, you're not alone. I'm always wondering how long it's gonna be between cycles now. Will it be 2 weeks? A month? Will I skip completely? Is it gonna be okay or will it suck and leave me debilitated on the floor with cramps? And don't get me started on the mood swings, holy poo poo. All of a sudden out of nowhere the smallest thing will set me off. And Jesus Christ, I would KILL to have just one night where I sleep straight through and don't wake up out of nowhere and then just lie there awake until my alarm goes off.