Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Zodium posted:

i don't and can't, as i've spent most of my expected lifespan shaping myself into a perverse and unnatural form that cannot survive outside the jar of liberalism my brain is sealed into, and which by all rights should not exist at all, and all my loved ones and friends are also brains sealed into jars of liberalism.

I feel this in my soul.

I wish I had more time to learn how to grow stuff instead of doing my stupid job. I keep planting gardens and then I don't even have time to harvest them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apatite
Dec 2, 2006

Got yer back, Jack

PerniciousKnid posted:

I feel this in my soul.

I wish I had more time to learn how to grow stuff instead of doing my stupid job. I keep planting gardens and then I don't even have time to harvest them.

:smithfrog:

You got any old ladies nearby? They might come harvest stuff you have excess of, and then possibly drop off edible foods later? When I was a kid this ancient woman would stop at my dad's house for rhubarb, he didn't want to give her any I don't think but later she would show back up with pies. PIES! Or you could see if a nearby food bank has volunteers that would come harvest stuff? Please don't give up we are rooting for you(it's a vegetable joke)

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Your city/town/neighborhood might have a community garden that you can participate in as well.