Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

This is hypnotic. The combo strike.

Brawnfire posted:

Oh the arborist's wife
Fears for her life
When she feels the tip of the saw
But each time she survives
the thrill amps her sex drive;
Some might say that's even the draw!

:golfclap:

Admiral Joeslop posted:

https://i.imgur.com/k1zzDHE.mp4

Giraffes are basically horses that have had the elongate slider beaten into submission

He said NO PICTURES!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
And another thing, he doesn't need a new pair of shoes at all!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

lol, it's going to be Kevin McCarthy again.

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

In 1994, German publisher Heyne lost the rights to publish their translations of Terry Pratchett's work. Why? Because they inserted an ad for loving SOUP into the text. https://gmkeros.wordpress.com/2011/09/02/terry-pratchett-and-the-maggi-soup-adverts/

Totally get why it made him upset, but kinda hilarious.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Oh God, that water is doing absolutely nothing

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Statue busker uses a really simple technique to deal with a handsy kids
(Has sound)
https://i.imgur.com/JaF9rd8.mp4

Schadenawww

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I would not drive 3 hours to work.
I would not bike 3 hours to work either.
Both of those sound like incredibly poo poo options, in fact.
E: I think I would tell this hypothetical employer to suck my dick from the back, even. Maybe even eat my rear end from the front, before I'll put in that much effort.

I'd drive 3 hours to work for an employer who would suck my dick from the back and eat my rear end from the front. Only fair to a boss who puts himself out there for his workers.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Yeah that's just all of stand-up.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Eyy we got a walker here! :mad:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
On my phone, Youtube showed me two propaganda ads from the Israeli ministry of foreign affairs when I was trying to watch some cute animal video at the start of the week, they can cram their demand for me to watch them straight up their rear end.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

bad_fmr posted:

Actually it is quite dangerous. They even made a public awareness documentary about it in the 90's, starring Ewan McGregor.

Trainspotting is a gateway to the harder stuff, like Ewan McGregorspotting.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

This would make a good first person dream logic horror game, where you have to pee but can't find the toilet despite following the signs.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Vlaphor posted:

This could be kind of close, minus the need to pee.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2453060/Dreamcore/

I'll contact the designer forthwith to recommend they put in the pee threat module, they're missing out on a goldmine.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Took me a few loops to see what was happening here. Did a dog just shoot across the road? Did someone toss out a stuffed dog at an inopportune moment?

No, doggo just seen too much Mission: Impossible.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Happy Landfill posted:

Maybe it's time to move to Vivaldi :sigh:

I did get the adblock warning on Vivaldi, after a few days' adless youtube viewing. Went back to Firefox with Ublock Origin, cache cleared and lists updated, and it's okay again.

It's weird how they roll these things out. I started getting adblock warnings on my desktop PC, but have yet to see one on my laptop. Same browser, addons, Windows version, VPN...

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

TACD posted:

Wait the ape guys are still around? Lmao that’s got to be a pretty exclusive club at this point

Just a buncha dudes, desperately telling each other their apes will be worth something, someday

Salami Surgeon posted:

So that's what Wesley Snipes was up to in Blade 3

I wouldn't open my eyes either.

I just wouldn't!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

I really love seeing a video of an escalating fire filmed from a stationary point and just tapping the timeline at various points

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Mom, dad, I need money to go to Apefest. I'll pay you back! 200% guaranteed interest.

Parents, crying: sure... whatever son, how long will you be gone?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Persistence is key

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Jesus fuvking Christ aagh

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

ChthonicMasturbatr posted:

me holding a gun to ronald mcdonald: tell me the name of god you funhouse piece of poo poo

ronald: can you feel your heart burning? can you feel the struggle within? the fear within me is beyond anything your soul can make. you cannot kill me in a way that matters

me cocking the gun, tears streaming down my face: I’M NOT loving SCARED OF YOU

Ronald: you should be.

*all the lights go out*

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

I wish Musk's plans to become Mars Emperor of the chosen few wasn't pie in the sky boershit, because it'd rule if he took all the world's dumbest people with him into space and they all never came back.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

SubponticatePoster posted:

I mean, that'd be the most likely scenario.

Also fine!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

"Dad! Dad! Dad! Watch me! Dad! I'm subverting the technology paradigm! I'm a disruptor! Dad, are you watching?"

For a moment I thought the man leering at Cyberchilde was shirtless

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Sounds an awful lot to me like he tripped and fell on it to me. Coulda happened to anyone, and was clearly his own fault.

He was no angel

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
People, people, let's not argue. Kissinger is finally dead.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

:ohdear:

:3:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Flint_Paper posted:

Oh this is SPLENDID

Maybe Musk can try to make an anti-woke car that will definitely target children and accidentally make the safest cars yet

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
"GIVE ME BACK MY APE!!"

- Mel Gibbon, Ransom (1996)

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Nenonen posted:

I'm gonna pronpose to the girl of my dreams to watch some adult movies together

Will you make me the fappiest man on Earth

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Soul Dentist posted:

There was rum and stuff there but I distinctly remember prom drunk being the only time I consumed this product:

I bet that tastes great coming back up

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Hey, on the plus side, maybe now it looks longer!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Longer than you think, dad! Longer than you think!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Gravid Topiary posted:

that's why you're supposed to go through the little parts checklist at the front of the manual and make sure all blocks are present, that's the funnest part of lego anyways is the sorting

That's what I scream in my nephew's face too, but still he just rips open the baggies clearly labeled 1, 2 and 3 and tosses them all together like a barbarian

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

These all look really fake. :italy:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Mega Comrade posted:

Atleast with goons I see the same trend.

Started pirating everything.
Then Steam stopped us pirating games.
Then Spotify stopped us pirating music.
Then Netflix stopped us pirating TV/movies.

Now TV/movies are split up between 10+ services, people are starting to pirate again.

It's not about cost, it's about convenience for most.
I'd be happy to pay, I did for a few years when everything was on prime or Netflix. But not when paying is more hassle.

For me, games are the only one where I haven't hit the high seas again. There's probably a day coming where either a game storefront I use goes under, or one I have games on pulls some shenanigans that adamantly makes me go back to storing everything myself. But for now, Steam and GOG are convenient enough to keep me buying dozens of games I tell myself I'll one day play.

Stuff like Netflix and Prime were really convenient short-term om offering you content you wanted to watch, but the apps and websites are infuriatingly clunkily designed and have little to no customization, probably because they would cause the average user to gently caress their own poo poo up more. Like on my TV, the Netflix app recently started playing stuff in the background with sound if I just pass over it, and I literally can't turn it off. You google the option to turn it off, and you find one, but it's not in my version of the app.

*sighs, unsheathes VPN, clicks url to blank*

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Elias_Maluco posted:

Kill all men

What are you doing later, sweet cheeks

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Sekenr posted:

I like how in the end, she is like "nope, I;m dead now".

I read it more as "wow, I deserved way worse"

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Ror posted:

THESE ARE NOT MADE
THEY SHOULD NEVER BE MADE
WE WILL NOT MAKE THEM
WE WILL NOT HELP MAKE THEM

lol

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I noticed because I have run into the same realization halfway through sawing pieces of wood many times :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

:kiss: