Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

AceClown posted:

what else you gonna do with dry rear end stadium tendies

Take a bite of of your tendy then take a sip of soda

Like a god damned sane person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Mr. Crow posted:

Lmao goons defending the shooter, I am being annoyed and slightly inconvenienced :blaster:

Against a youtube prankster

EVERY TIME

call me a hypocrite but i wouldnt convict the guy either

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I aint fraid of no lemy nayd

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

credburn posted:

Sorry if this is annoyingly obvious but,

what are the lyrics? What song is being sung?

https://youtu.be/P00HMxdsVZI?si=EB8n6ResAAtXpduU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Bike riders looking for every possible excuse about how its someone else fault that they careened into a solid wall like it would work like a Wile E Coyote tunnel

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

GrandpaPants posted:

People just need to accept that they'd rather have fried chicken for Thanksgiving.

I know i did
for thanksgivng my Family had 2 roast chickens stuffed with spicy Boudin and i never wanna go back to dry as hell Turkey

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Its such a simple yet brilliant way to shut down conservative arguments as most seem to hinge on bullshit hypothetical futures that youre supposed to argue against.

Just "No, gently caress off"

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Im not an idiot, im just a loving spoiled child

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

You, broke: Spending hundreds of thousands of dollars because you believed all those manlet memes

Me, woke: just standing on my tippy toes for free

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Splashback in amercan toilets is by design. Who needs a bidet when your monsterous log splashes back a tsunami to help clean your bhole?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

frytechnician posted:

This is exactly like that gif I wish I could find again of Grover entering a Do Not Enter area and it immediately collapsing on him.

This one?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

bitterandtwisted posted:

I can see AI being used in a lot of things in the near future, not as complete works but supplementary parts. Videogame ambient music, book covers and such like. Certain genres of books like crime and fantasy often have a proc gen look already, such as my editions of The Dark Tower - the gunslingher has too many fingers!

This will be a terrible thing for working artists but publishers will love it if they can get around the copyright theft the AI does.

god the book covers are just so boring too.

Dark figure, Bloom cranked to 110%.
Thats really the problem with people who like AI crap, they dont even know what looks good.

Compare that to this

Ai sites can steal all they want but these nerds and souless corpos will never be able to steal good taste

Hihohe has a new favorite as of 17:12 on Feb 19, 2024

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

lost old man posted:

well what was that sign doing in the middle of the road?

Telling people to go slow

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

We should just somehow rig a screen that laughs at you when they die to radiation or what have you. If you die to the place without honor, its honestly a skill issue.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

:shepface:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

If an R was hard would it look like this?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

How bout Panda Bears?

https://i.imgur.com/lcK4VGa.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

You mess with the bull you get the horns. This applies to all horned animals really.