Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

There's some sick consumerist mindset that more content equals better.

There's no market for it and quality shows / movies / books / videa games will always win out vs proc gen garbage.

So did "reality" TV disappear yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

I assure you there will never be a market for AI generated reality TV. Sorta misses the whole point e.g. people.

No I meant that quality TV already lost, it doesn't even exist anymore. You've got that fake Amish gangsters show, superheroes, Star Trek, and whatever the current "Lost" is and that's it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

wash bucket posted:

No I still have things to say about the Folgers incest commercial.

I saw a Folgers incest commercial cum anime meme on the Imagur.

e: Which means that it was, actually, an incest meme with ponies which is why I didn't link it anywhere.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I think you just have to search for "Folgers commercial". So as not to get put on any more lists, or poison your history.

e: Confirmed, it's the first result.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Non Compos Mentis posted:

incester, the god of incest or the incest demon, pick your flavour

Alabama, incester than Pitcairn.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

staberind posted:

tru fax : where my family is from in the northwest of france, people often have hip problems earlier than usual, due to historical incest, in the uk, otoh, people just look like that.

Can't imagine incesting so hard you dislocate your sibling's hip, but then I didn't try very hard.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I have a booze dog on the (inside) windowsill and my curtains haven't caught fire yet. It probably is a bad idea tho.

e: So's no-one has to GIS it.

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 15:24 on Feb 22, 2024

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Why does it have glass nipples :psypop:

Tell you what if it had actual dog-flesh nipples I would not have it on my windowsill.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I think railway crossings prove that all the "this is not a place of honour" bullshit simply could not work, ever.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Drone_Fragger posted:

If you get hit by a cricket ball (which are made of hardened wood, rubber and leather) after someone absolutely wallops it at 100mph, in the balls - and you are not wearing a cup, your balls are simply gone. Flash vapourized.

Groinârea accident.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lapland New Forest guys at it again

e: lol it was so bad it has a Wikipedia article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapland_New_Forest

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 14:50 on Feb 27, 2024

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/dXvuog2.mp4

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I like how he literally pulled down his pants and then (mostly) shat in them anyway.

But also the poup de grace.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Unbothered, besmeared, lovely in my pants, fæces'd, flourishing.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

mrfart posted:

Considering where the person filming this is standing, it’s almost like they were setting her up.
Maybe its normally a dual door where they leave one side closed when it’s too cold or something. Or just bad design, dunno.

If it were any more open it wouldn't serve its purpose of being a revolving door so no the design is perfect.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Air Skwirl posted:

Yeah, revolving doors are meant to be (+) not |+| so that if you are running a heater or air conditioner inside the building less air escapes and makes it more efficient, and more comfortable for anyone in the lobby.

Also a noise issue.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I just realized it is bad design. Usually there's either a frame or horizontal frosting. Or, you know, both.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

No you see the track was wet.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Malachite_Dragon posted:

You couldn't wear your pants any lower, so you made tiny pants for each leg! SAY IT!

*dresses
*shin

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

CzarChasm posted:

I've seen this comic a hundred times and is the first time I realized he's criticizing his nephew for having his underwear stick out over the top of his pants, but then seeing the same thing on a woman turns him on.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

GotLag posted:

If it had four panels in the centre then the opening could be 90° of the circle instead of the 60° it has to be with three.

Yeah but less space for a person, and most people are fat.

Takes No Damage posted:

Sure, when the product is supposed to ferment in the can.

An old favorite:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjwrZ1-WjsI&t=282s

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 23:39 on Mar 2, 2024

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

door.jar posted:

Everyone loves sovereign citizens getting destroyed for trying to use fake laws in court documents right? What if the sovereign citizen is a lawyer and fake lawyers so hard they have to stop being a lawyer?

Video version (if you want to listen to someone explain it) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9y3slJaEA8

Court Document:
https://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bcsc/doc/2024/2024bcsc91/2024bcsc91.html

News Article with quotes from the person in question:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/bc-lawyer-pseudolegal-lawsuit-licence-resigned-1.7098461

gently caress whoever wrote that article. I had to find another article to find out what the actual problem was. e: So others don't have to: when she moved in there was no divider on the deck because a previous owner had removed it. Now there is and it ruins her view.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I've actually played with pinecone cows and pigs as a child.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Scratch Monkey posted:

Home office? It looks like a European teenager’s bedroom circa 1997

Yeah I remember spending nights faxing with friends and using a printer switch just for fun.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jedit posted:

No. And just to add some homegrown schadenfreude, I'm nearly 50 and my gran had my mother when she was 41. So how old you must be is something else.

I'm 45 and I had more than one relative who was born before aeroplanes were "around". They did exist but they weren't around.

e: To be clear, the first airstrip in the country was built in 1918.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I just realized I'm probably in the last generation who had relatives alive in the 2000s who never in their lives used the Internet in any way. Or maybe I'm thinking wrong here. I'm sure someone will correct me if so!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

It was -8 degrees. Just wear clothes and walk.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

No reason why all housing shouldn't be rentals. Just not private or corporate property, of course.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Why is the "art" in American funny papers so utterly poo poo these days? :(

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Changes in art style, draconian rules for submissions that may be rejected anyway when the papers get reshuffled and they get kicked the gently caress off the pages for any reason or no reason at all, comparatively worse pay over the years adjusting for inflation, rising demand for them to keep pumping out comics on a daily basis (see point 2), varying levels of burnout?

Your interests also suck poo poo.

Actually the answer is "computers".

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mushika posted:

It looked like installations in a gallery to me?

Yes, and?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mushika posted:

Meaning it's not just a display of antique clocks. It's a series of art installations. What question are you begging?

I thought you meant clocks can't be and/or aren't often installed in a gallery.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Gonna park our face right here on the ground.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jen heir rick posted:

Cool response. Why are you being a jerk?

They said thanks and gave a "thumbs up". I thought that was nice! :confused:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ainakin se palautti kärrynsä oikeaan paikkaan. Reh reh reh.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

freeedr posted:

What the gently caress is a kärrynsä

Knowers know.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

You mean English?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

I buy weed from that baboon.

I always thought Ian would be (slightly) taller.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The General posted:

Even if you're a decent player, don't put the board infront of a window.

Guys in the warehouse hung the board in front of a pallet containing big-rear end canisters of methanol. Next thing they were trying to tape up the multiple holes in the canisters. You know, the canisters full of rather powerful solvent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

they can fit so much bastard into that tiny kitty body.

Don't feed toddlers to your cats, regardless of whether or not they were born out of wedlock.