Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Dango Bango posted:

The most fascinating part about those bike/scooter rentals is how often people throw them into a body of water

they're basically self-propelled car batteries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Serephina posted:

gently caress man, what a badge of honor. It's a weird habit, but certainly not a bad one, yet it tilted someone hard enough for them to run off and spend money filling out some forms. Be proud!

edit: Holy poo poo, I checked my profile and someone gave me a custom one too. I have no idea what it's in reference to either, I watched Power Rangers as a kid. What a fuckin' day, hell yea.

You've had that for the better part of 2023

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Lèse-majesté laws are hosed up

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

granted that's neither here nor there wrt the IMC situation

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

credburn posted:

The wrong vehicle flipped :mad:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

https://twitter.com/bodigglesL/status/1757275818571563462

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

also I imagine the only reason that cop even resigned was due to sheer loving embarrassment

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

guido bears

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Elias_Maluco posted:

yup

he might be mistaking him for someone else, there was some poster here who would always post schad of hot young women

probably

the actual creep schad poster got perma'd a long time ago for a lot worse

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

thread went from some person randomly accusing a poster of being like randaconda out of the loving blue to folgers commercial discourse, schad truly is on us

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Elias_Maluco posted:

Dude ""wrote"" 17 books with AI

We are witnessing the rise of the professional AI scammers

You'll never guess what Rutibex has been up to on DriveThruRPG

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

schreibs posted:

Those gross rear end knees definitely tell you thats about to happen. Holy hell.

what the

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Slashed jeans must be their worst nightmare

Luckily there's a new fad reversing that trend

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Slugworth posted:

I was at a museum recently and one of the items on display was the exact microwave I had growing up. I went from "oh man, we had that exact microwave!" to "oh man... we had that exact microwave"

cripes

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

guys will see that monkey and think,

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

editing redtext from "furiously yanking my opponent's balls" to "calmly yanking my opponent's balls"

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Paper Tiger posted:

Is this a response to the Slurpee thing or the gas station robbery boner thing

yes

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

You mean to tell me an ape escaped from this laboratory?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

A cat who is about the concept of ham. The adventure of ham.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

iwentdoodie posted:

Well since my post brought out the future cspam permabanned cat hater earlier, I'll say the cat they had was 10 and it wasn't a known reaction to the baby. It took about 3 weeks for them to train the cat to stop doing it and kid is now 5 and drags the cat around everywhere because they're best friends.

drat it's almost like they're reasonable people and not terminally online idiot savants with a hair trigger soapbox response.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The General posted:

I had to go looking, it appears that somebody believes that chud is a real world political slur :v:

For as much as it's become overused nearly to the point of losing any meaning, this is actually pretty funny

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Tiggum posted:

At a traditional fish & chip shop, "minimum chips" is the minimum price you have to pay for some chips. It's got nothing to do with quantity. If you order a piece of fish, a couple of dims sims and minimum chips then you get enough chips for one person. If you order two pieces of fish, two dim sims, a potato cake and minimum chips, you get enough chips for two people. "Enough" is whatever the person cooking them thinks is enough, and if you're ordering stuff that doesn't make it obvious how many people are eating then you should say "chips for three people" or whatever, and for more than two people they'll charge you some arbitrary amount extra.

Never order chips by price. I've seen people go "well, minimum chips is $3 and that's probably one serve so we'd better order $6 worth for the two of us." If you ask for chips for two people you might get charged as much as $4 but you won't get charged $6, and if you order by price they'll still give you "enough" chips for however many people they think the meal is for, not multiples of the "minimum amount" because they're just eyeballing it anyway.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

chaibat posted:

terrible headaches for like 6 months

lmao at the "just walk it off" neurosurgeon

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I am so sorry that you apparently got the Neuro who graduated last in the class :stonk:

you know what they say

D's get degrees

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Aramoro posted:

Theres not much you do for a severe concussion except stop headbutting the ground

Oh definitely, but it's just so funny.

Just, being a neurosurgeon and reacting like, I reckon that was a good enough object lesson. If he figures it out it's fine, if he doesn't, well. Either he's a return customer or no longer my problem.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

freeedr posted:

Now those are some loving LONG odds.

it's a message from god

he's saying "lmao"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Takes No Damage posted:

Ok actually just :guillotine:

24 karat, not $24,000.

You can get it even in, like, thermal barrier tape form. Like duct tape.