Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

BlackIronHeart posted:

Mmmm, that fresh new thread smell.

Sound required, especially if you're a fan of Ginuwine.

https://i.imgur.com/3kkVCiE.mp4

when I die, and the video containing my last will and testament is played, please just swap it with this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Ragdoll physics.

:thurman:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I think a solid video genre is “people beefing it to Phil Collins”, because I am VERY open to seeing people take a tumble to Sussudio or Easy Lover

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Crab Dad posted:

jesus jigglin' christ

why is this making me laugh cry

why brain broken

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
J-E-S-U-S he’s aliiii-iiii-iiive

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Can someone repost the Mickey Mouse road rage video from like ten or so pages back?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Mine eyes have seen the glory in the gaping of the door

I need you to know that I see this and I love it thank you

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I can watch the most goriest horror movie no problem but depictions of slavery, really brutal racism or animal cruelty are too much for ol TW.

Dead Alive or Terrifier? No issue. 12 Years a Slave? gently caress that, absolutely loving not.

The “no animal abuse” depictions do indeed encompass the horror films that actually straight up show actual animals being harmed. poo poo like Re-Animator is totally fine as it’s clearly fake. Still want to see Wake in Fright but I’ve been warned

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Philippe posted:

I love cycling in winter in Sweden. I love it so much. It's either like cycling through sand or cycling on top of slippery rocks.

Lucky, they give you those horrific pebbles! We either get plowed days after a snowstorm (motorways only! Die and be dead, cyclists and pedestrians!) or nothing until the snow melts and floods then freezes in an endless cycle! Good luck if you’re taking any form of public transit!

Why yes a country well known for snowing all the goddamn time is terrible at handling it on multiple fronts.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

His Divine Shadow posted:

That's only natural for Stockholm.

Worse, Sörmland. Heart of gnällbältet, head of sweet gently caress all.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Ror posted:

if sharks weren't perfectly smooth they wouldn't be so easy to rotate

Caroline Reaper is an excellent name

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

The Peccadillo posted:

Here's a way some people might get it: if you knew someone who put a modern desktop in one of those transparent coloured Mac monitor cases from twenty years ago, and you asked them why, and they said "aesthetics", would you be confused about what they meant?

You better be referring to the late 90s studio display monitor or we are about to have words.

Also yeah we’ve been using aesthetic as sort of a synonym “the look” (but also a very specific curated look) for over a decade? It’s pretty millennial, honestly

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/gina-carano-sues-disney-mandalorian-firing-lawsuit-elon-musk-1235817466

Yeah we gotta really do something about TBIs

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Runcible Cat posted:

I used to have a Caribbean coworker who'd go off on rants about how "dirty" Africans were. It was... awkward.
Colorism and hyper regionalist brainworms are real and loving bizarre. Very much the bitcoin vibe of “no it can’t be that stupid you’re explaining it wrong”.

I have an unnamed family member who explained that no, cops will treat him better because he’s African and not “a ghetto black person”. ??????????????

There’s obviously an element of respectability politics woven into it but nonetheless: there is no racist in the world who will give a poo poo about whether you’re from Barbados, Botswana or Boston. To them, you have one designation and it ends in a rock hard R.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Gina Carano Reaffirms Hopes of Star Wars Return Despite Disney Lawsuit

quote:

"Everybody I worked physically with, I never had a problem with," Carano said in an interview with Tucker Carlson. "Me and Pedro reconnected after Carl Weathers passed away. There's all these lies, and all these weird stories that people make up in their heads."

She added, "One thing I can say is I adore Pedro, and he said one thing to me. He said, 'You and Carl were protectors.' And that means so much to me that he remembers me and our time together as me being a protector, and it's important that people don't know what the real story is. Like, why do you think Pedro is calling me a protector? To his fans, I want [them to know] there's a reason, and there's stories you don't know that happened."
Oh Gina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Boule-booze coucher avec moi, ce soir?