Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Hihohe posted:

Take a bite of of your tendy then take a sip of soda

Like a god damned sane person

You mean buy a thing of ranch like a fat blooded American

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

I've punched, kicked and thrown multiple Canadian Geese, once fighting a flock of them who were attacking my little sister, gently caress those jerks.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Master Twig posted:

Humans have a huge weight and size advantage I've a goose. The only reason a goose wins a fight against a human is that it gives its all, while the human doesn't want to hurt the goose. Birds that fly are hollow boned and fragile.

Don't fight an ostrich or cassowary.

I bet I could gently caress up more penguins than I could geese at a single time.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Azhais posted:

Man, that's a real shame when folks be throwing away a perfectly good white girl like that

white girls are everywhere and not particularly worth much

white guys like myself are obviously even more worthless

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Literally everything you can buy in America in a 12 pack or more sucks rear end, kegs excluded. It’s all an excuse for alcoholics, of which I am one.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

derp posted:

this is a real problem. i go to the 7-11 down the street and i can choose between pbr, bud, or 16 different ipas. i dont always want a 8% abv maximum HOPS OVERLOAD. but they stock what sells, so nothing to do about it. thanks ipa bros

this is the real reason there's all the IPA butt hurt, it's not that it's bad but it's like 80% of beers on tap when you go into a bar or when you're looking at 6 packs

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

yuengling used to be my fall back beer but the CEO is a dickhead and it gives me gout in my big left toe now

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

freeedr posted:

I ordered a hot dog roller off of the internet while recovering from anesthesia. This is a problem. It is an expensive one with a bun drawer

set up a hotdog stand in your front yard

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Brawnfire posted:

Flat rear end?

it is full of italians

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

copyright blocked in the US

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

ok well search for "how many men can UK politician Clare Rayner beat off?" And see if there's another copy.

not that i can find

e; there is a garbage daily mail article about her supposedly doing a "basic instinct" flashing to boris johnson tho

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Takes No Damage posted:

In their defense most iPhone owners should be shunned in general.

Ok green text haver

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

A Moose posted:

Depends, if he was a drunk driver that got pulled over the cop was entirely justified. Better that he dies from a head injury that taking out a family or something.

He's already stopped, i don't think we need to worry about him crashing into anything anymore.

e; You never gotta hand it to the cops.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

CainFortea posted:

Why?

They both think they're rugged individuals but very much aren't.

They both have an overinflated sense of self worth.

They both knock things/people over just to be shits.

They both will entrap you and then gently caress you up.

you're not wrong, but cuddling a cat is nice

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

I got amnesia from a bike accident when I was 7. My friend and I were playing chicken on our bikes and neither of us flinched. This being the 80s, helmets were for nerds, so I flew off my bike, landed on my head and got knocked out.

I woke up some time later on our couch and had no idea who I was, who my family was or what happened. I know it’s common to not remember much from early childhood but I remember nothing before first grade.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

i can't even do one of those 5 hour energy shots. they make me feel like i've done an 8 ball in 10 minutes. first and only time i had one i thought i was going to have a heart attack

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Hispanic! At The Disco posted:

I was really hoping he would get in his car and leave, only to see road signs directing him to the men's room.

just takes him back to his house

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

it's called Taylor Ham motherfucker

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

Is that thing just invisible from the other side? There's no last second realization or frantic braking or anything, just full speed ahead.

the second clip, you can hear him grab the brakes like a split second before he hits it so i'm guessing the color of it is similar enough to the pavement that it's hard to see

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Elias_Maluco posted:

Why theres even a barrier there? Seems to be a public street

it looks like a walking path not a street so that barrier is most likely to stop a car trying to go down it unless it's like a maintenance truck

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Crazypoops posted:

that first angle kills me lol

tried to kill him too

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

credburn posted:

Anyone remember -- I saw it on somethingawful in early 00s -- there was like, a lady who did that in a bowling alley, like the longest turd...

a goon made a gif of it

i have it somewhere, lemme see if i can find it

fake edit: gently caress i can't find it, all i can find is a pdf explaining how it's fake

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

BigHead posted:

I find dry brining superior because I don't have anywhere to conveniently dispose of like four gallons of raw poultry water. There's no mess with a dry brine.

a sink like a normal person?

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Tree Bucket posted:

Can't parka there, mate

this was already a past thread title, you get no credit. BOOOOOOOOOOO

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

BlackIronHeart posted:

Almond milk?

Atom Bomb is like 130k on the Scoville scale and a Jalapeno pepper is around 3k so you really jumped into the deep end.

It was probably Da Bomb from Hot Ones and they claim it's only 130k scoville too but it's by far the worst hot sauce i've ever tried.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Unperson_47 posted:

Do they ever serve boneless wings on Hot Ones

Yeah, it’s all up to the guest’s preference. They do cauliflower bites sometimes too or other vegetarian options

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Neddy Seagoon posted:

He's also a consistently fantastic interviewer and doesn't go for generic softball questions, instead diving deep into esoteric facets of his guest's lives and careers. It's really sweet watching some of the guests just light up as a personal interest is mentioned, or asking validation on some really weird story, when they're clearly going in expecting just another rote interview.

i think the only person who interviews as well as sean is narduwar

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Biplane posted:

That's the correct way.

eh, half the time you get some of the cartilage at the ends of the bone that way and unless it's been cooked properly, it's not good eats

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

CainFortea posted:

It's also just hot. There's no flavor. It's weirdly hotter than other hot sauces i've had that are made with hotter peppers and are rated higher.

yeah, Da Bomb is something completely different in the hot sauce world (there are others like it but this one is on the show for a reason). they have to be lying about the capsaicin levels

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Shageletic posted:

This is how birds fly

its also how i post

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Dare you take the One Chip(munk) Challenge?
https://i.imgur.com/gj1CeJP.mp4

that chipmunk done been flavor blasted

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

i wonder if those are like the wasabi soy diamond almonds cause i do the same thing the first time i put one in my mouth and then proceed to chipmunk them too

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

According to the video description it's simply the first time that chipmunk had ever tasted almonds and they're blowing its mind

fair enough, almonds may be terrible for the water in california but they're tasty so?

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Almonds are poo poo tier nuts.

who am i gonna agree with, you, some pleb, or the chipmunk, the chad?

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Chipmunks live in grass and dirt. I live in a house.

probably a small bed with no wife tho

:smith::same:

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Pasketti posted:

its the perfect angle to make it look like you pissed yourself and everything, amazing!

my dad has a similar one and you guessed it, water all over the front of my pants the first time i used it

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

haveblue posted:

How are you supposed to use the pissfridge because it looks like you have to hold the water bottle right where the hand pressing the water button is

that's exactly what you're supposed to do, push the button with your cup

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I never went to prom. This is in a lovely little Texas town, though, nothing of value was missed.

i went to both jr and sr prom. jr prom i went solo but asked out my crush during the night and got turned down. sr prom i went with my gf who then cheated on me that night.

gently caress proms

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Soul Dentist posted:

My girlfriend broke up with me temporarily to go to another school's prom with another guy and I ended up going to prom with somebody else's girlfriend who was on a break with him. The guy my girlfriend went to prom with is one of my three closest friends now, and I still talk to the guy whose girlfriend I took to prom. Dudes rule, proms aren't real and can't hurt you

the gf who cheated on me did so with my best friend at the time so sometimes dudes do not infact rule

e; ok to be fair, i still talk to the guy and my gf at the time sucked anyway so dudes rule on occasion

Large Testicles has a new favorite as of 13:05 on Dec 20, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

LookieLoo posted:

I think I know what electricity is and I'm still baffled by electric eels.

i don't even attempt to understand electricity, i just consider it to be magic and leave it to the wizards (nerds)