Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
It's easier to list the animals I WOULDN'T fight. I would kick a shrew's rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
A discord I'm in has a thing that will generate those comics for whatever dumb poo poo we say if we want. They're all terrible but so is all posting.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
That was the tree that tried to kill that kid in Poltergeist.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Cats are the cops of the pet world.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm just saying every time I've rubbed a cop's belly they've bitten me.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I work in a big bed with my wife.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

zoux posted:

What groups did he post links to (I will accept no more than five comedy answers to this question)

Georgia Tech SOFT

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Tagra posted:

And people watch these channels?

Yeah I was looking for a different kind of train and found these channels and people were just super hyped for big metal choo-choos and it's kind of infectious.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Captain Hygiene posted:

But the stupid cars are the best part! Honestly, just cede the course to nature and gimme one of the golf carts, and we can call it good.

This is the truth. Any time I've gone golfing the best part was ripping around the course half drunk in a golf cart.

But I've only ever been to public courses that charge like 20 bucks including cart rental. You're never notice if a bunch of javelinas tore those spots up.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
You mean to tell me that hat didn't protect her?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

deoju posted:

I've heard that darker skinned white people in the US used to claim Indian heritage because it was seen as less shameful than African American or Latino. Like a few generations later your 1/4 black grandma might tell you that your great grandma was a Cherokee princess or some poo poo.

My grandmother was showing me pictures of a bunch of my ancestors and she pointed to a distant grandparent saying "she's so dark, she must be Italian!". I didn't have the heart to tell more than likely that's where that high percentage of African came from in her DNA test.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

LifeSunDeath posted:

drat, that's one sturdy table, gotta get me one of those tables.

It's Japanese.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I ate goose once so I have the power of one person and part of a goose.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I spent decades putting out videos asking people to like me but then YouTube came along and made doing that ok.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Hey gang, just a reminder that if you post a death in this thread, I will loving ban you!

Mods?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I rode bikes all my life until I saw a car commercial on TV and now I drive a hummer.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I was sold low quality meth by the Fry Kids. Yet the attention for crime in McDonaldland always falls upon the Hamburglar.

McDonald's needs better meth.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
You can tell because the babies of one are adorable and the babies of the other are nasty goblin mounts.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
*slaps post it reading "do not drink, oven cleaner" on shot glass I left by the sink* There we go, now everybody is safe.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Always wondered how we got the "white people can't eat spicy foods" memes when we have such hot sauces as "Big Dave's Anal Prolapser" or "poo poo when you Sneeze Sauce".

Truly, tis a mystery.

The people who eat those are an outlier. The standard white person food is a mayonnaise sandwich soaked in yogurt.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
What hot sauce did that bear eat to get so ornery?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Captain Hygiene posted:

The guy who gets his pants caught on fire but also manages to run across the yard with them down around his ankles without faceplanting, what a combination of blessed and cursed fates :suspense:

Luckily there's video evidence, otherwise nobody would believe him.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I asked a girl to prom with sky writing and she said no so I went with the pilot instead.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Soul Dentist posted:

They're cute until you realize they're pulling up in their own Mercedes G-Class, already drunk, have more of their parents' money than anybody knows what to do with, and tip like poo poo anyways

We crammed like 2 dozen people into a limo we all split the cost on. Then we got drunk in a field off whatever we could get our hands on. I had bug bites on my rear end.

Good times.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm now reminded of Dennis Kucinich's very hot wife. It was like a hobbit married an elf.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Strays was funny. I was off my balls on a gummy and I refuse to go back and see if it is actually bad (it probably is).

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

AceClown posted:

Successfully quashed a proposed road traffic order in 2020 against the installation of an electric charging point outside my house. I now own an electric car but the council refuses to install one because of a prior quashing order actioned by me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LegalAdviceUK/comments/18t2bwd/successfully_quashed_a_proposed_road_traffic/?sort=new

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Tired of wokeness in my toilets.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Elias_Maluco posted:

Never seen a Connor that looked more like a Connor than this guy

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Just grab the bull by the balls.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Ok but it was really funny when we were firing roman candles at that kid.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Soul Dentist posted:

It's always Red Letter Media

Those drunken hack frauds?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Scratch Monkey posted:

I don’t like when people have horny avatars. We get it - you jerk off to cartoons

Someone in the Idiots on Social Media gave a bunch of people these horny avatars.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Sick dropkick.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

horse cops in the big city. lmao.

Isn't this the plot of I'm Sorry To Bother You?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Couldn't find parking.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I don't care about aesthetics I do care about that Donkey Kong dance.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Captain Hygiene posted:

One time I was sitting in the van while my mom was shopping, and some rando kid just walked up and got in, and started reading a magazine. Shy me finally got up the nerve to say something, and he realized it wasn't his vehicle and left. And then, five minutes later, his brother did the exact same thing :negative:

*writes "easy to kidnap" in a notepad*

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Do you understand love, mrfart?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm a knee man, just like my father and his father before him.