Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
not GAVIN, not gavin voleur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
GAVIN VOLEUR IS GONNA JUMP EVERYBOOODYYY

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
mr wienerslave

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Thunder Bear posted:

Very good, one of the wittiest shows I've ever watched. 30 Rock is in my top five, though; Parks would be top five as well if it wasn't so cloyingly idealistic at all times, but when it's funny it's funny. It's top ten for sure.

Someone please sell me on What We Do in the Shadows. Once Archer ends I'll need a new comedy to watch.
First season is great, sort of diminishing returns from there, but still consistently pretty good.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

What we do in the shadows is a good meld of situational and character comedy that uses vampirism as an ever present situation instead of a theme or idea to explore

Superstore on the other hand is a reactionary piece to the office and parks and rec

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'm glad the show hits all the right political points (which is mostly all I want in my entertainment) but I do have one tiny question: Is the show funny?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Super store is very funny honestly.

"Ladies, what's your favourite part of the penis? Mine's the bottom, like the entire underside."

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I wish I could give you a youtube link, but I am broke. It involves MASH.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Surely you can post a youtube video if it's requested? Zeluth could you please post the video and whatever other videos you feel like posting from now until eternity?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Surely you can post a youtube video if it's requested? Zeluth could you please post the video and whatever other videos you feel like posting from now until eternity?

Apparently not. (rear end in a top hat)

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

This place? They've got some good deals.

their deals aint so great anymore but its the only place i can find grapefruit soda so whatever

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Zeluth posted:

Apparently not. (rear end in a top hat)

I was just trying to help you fight the law.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Funky See Funky Do posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BzPbmkwHwA

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Zeluth is not free, he costs about 10 bucks a week, give or take.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

This place? They've got some good deals.

They had the lowest grocery delivery fees in my area during the pandemic, but they're physically a lot further away than other stores from me so I don't really shop there anymore.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

ELTON JOHN posted:

so for people who have seen superstore, i'd like to know what you think.

Superstore is Scrubs for the generation that can no longer even aspire to afford going to Medical School.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

Breetai posted:

Superstore is Scrubs for the generation that can no longer even aspire to afford going to Medical School.

I’m watching scrubs again as it’s always been my “background show” and I forgot just how bad seasons 6 and 7 are.

I know the writers strike at the time impacted part of it but they are borderline unwatchable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

If the show was less lame, then it might be more funny