Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
ITT: we are people who are clearly just wired a bit different ,but not quite worryingly enough to really call the police or alert to an authority

Hey people I'm an old guy who really wants to tell you a story or give you life advice

over there is person who is having a moment and is audibly praying and making the cross as they walk around,

and for the music , would you believe it we managed to get person who plays harmonica in public and is actually pretty good at it

and just letting you know I think person digging a hole in high vis spiked the punch

Soooo, lets mingle introduce yourselves....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Pssst. Want to talk about Morrowind? No? I will tell you about Morrowind.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
my legs and arms are reversed

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
People who have parties in public are sick what if my children sees that poo poo? How will I explain it to them? My children are loving morons

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Mingling with the woman wearing earbuds shouting her way through a deeply personal conversation.

I do agree that Mark is a FUCKER and that the gel is not working at all :hmmyes:

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

I'm the guy that's been carrying a doomsdag sign for like decades now but as time goes on becomes less smug and confident because I used to be special for knowing it was the end days, but now that it's increasingly obvious to everyone it's just not fun anymore.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'll be posted up in the middle of a doorway for no discernable reason. No thoughts, head empty, fat rear end blocking your way.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I am in the corner with your pet, leave us alone.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

I'm the person deeply confused and frightened about some aspect of life that everybody else finds normal, and covering this by insisting that the things that scare me are against the law. because, you know, I think it's bad so clearly the authorities would agree!

Anyway, passenger trains are NOT allowed to go that fast. They're definitely breaking the law, zooming through town like that. They never went that fast when I was younger. It's dangerous! Someone's going to get hurt!

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Chief McHeath posted:

my legs and arms are reversed

as in you have legs where your arms should be and arms where your leg should be, or as in you have a left hand where a right hand should be?

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
the guy who posted in the op actually does ride a unicycle irl and this is his way of letting the forums know

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Do you have a place I can park my dog's stroller? You know, the baby stroller I carry my tiny dog in.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Icochet posted:

Pssst. Want to talk about Morrowind? No? I will tell you about Morrowind.

N'wah!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Hammerite posted:

as in you have legs where your arms should be and arms where your leg should be, or as in you have a left hand where a right hand should be?

I thought they bent backwards.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
It's my turn to choose and, instead of a song, I have picked a military history podcast

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

A Fancy Hat posted:

Do you have a place I can park my dog's stroller? You know, the baby stroller I carry my tiny dog in.

I saw one of those front baby packs with a dog in it yesterday at a park lol

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

If anyone wants to hang out, I will be drinking mustard in the back yard.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I'm just gonna stand here and drink from a bottle of milk, and it's clearly not for macros. Glug, glug, glug.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I'm showing up with a man and a woman on a leash, no don't talk to them.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm wearing an anime tshirt

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

I'm wearing an anime tshirt

dont sign ur posts

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Just going to sit down next to you guys having a meal and start clipping my fingernails

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I hope you don't mind if I have an awkward conversation with my partner on speaker phone right here.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
I'm not wearing shoes and I slowly peel something off the bottom of my foot, examine it, and then eat it in full view of others

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I ask if you think we're still going to get student loan forgiveness

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
*keeps losing on purpose in strip-solitaire*

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

*discretely points my phone towards everyone's feet*

Hmm? No I'm not taking pictures. No. I'm looking at Tik Tok or whatever. Yeah. Yeah, no, it's okay.

*continues pointing phone towards feet*

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I just ate half of the six foot party sub.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I'm crawling around on the floor looking for spiders so I can talk to them

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I'm digging a whole in the grass, there could be dino bones! Or maybe some buggies.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I KNOW WHAT THIS IS. I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO

THIS IS ALL A RUSE TO SEE WHAT'S IN MY TRUNK

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
TODAY IS THE TOMORROW YOU WORRIED ABOUT YESTERDAY! I shout at all the houseplants, eager to make new friends.

The cat who lives here rides my shoulder; they are my sidekick, and soon we will go on adventures through the cabinets together, seeking treasure!

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I'm chasing geese around. I'm also 45.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I’m in your fridge dipping my fingers into all the condiments and sucking them off my fingers one by one.

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Hi there! Sure is nice and sunny today. Have you heard of the church of latter day saints?

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
I'm an ironic slob. This wifebeater came pre-stained!

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

The wife and I are happy that you invited us and we’re both glad to get out of the house for the night. Isn’t that right, honey?

*whips out dilapidated ventriloquist dummy from behind back*

*in high raspy voice* That’s right, dearie. I brought potato salad!

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

You Are A Elf posted:

The wife and I are happy that you invited us and we’re both glad to get out of the house for the night. Isn’t that right, honey?

*whips out dilapidated ventriloquist dummy from behind back*

*in high raspy voice* That’s right, dearie. I brought potato salad!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Any of you ever heard of a little website called Something Awful? You could say I’m pretty popular over there :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Any of you ever heard of a little website called Something Awful? You could say I’m pretty popular over there :smug:

Oh yeah that place is great I post a lot in CSPAM and ADTRW