Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Smugworth posted:

Oh yeah that place is great I post a lot in CSPAM and ADTRW

:dogstare::dogstare::dogstare:

*quickly & quietly packs up dog into dog baby stroller and powerwalks away*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Oh yeah that place is great I post a lot in CSPAM and ADTRW

Oh…uh heh, yeah…well I’m gonna go talk to the ventriloquist guy now bye.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
*brings some lumber and sets up a pretty decent kissing booth in the kitchen*

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

So what's your beard care routine? Oh, really? Well, let me tell you about my 10 step process, starting with a deep tissue massage.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Icochet posted:

*brings some lumber and sets up a pretty decent kissing booth in the kitchen*

Hey man, I was here first and we all know "Free hugs shirt" guys and Kissing booth men don't get along. You're going to have to leave.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I show up with my girlfriend. We're in matching, powder-blue t-shirts. Hers says "Daddy's girl." Mine says "if she calls me Daddy one more time I'm going to blow my brains out."

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I'm whizzing around on an E-scooter far too fast for the setting, nearly hit the guy who was walking a lawn mower through a place that doesn't have any grass

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Don't mind me, I'm just going to mutter unintelligibly and then abruptly shout some words really loud then go back to muttering, nice to meet you

My friend is listening to music with headphones and loudly singing along

peachy...
Jan 15, 2020

~hey~
I look cool and nonchalant leaning against this wall

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
I have already chewed a hole into the drywall, allowing passage into the insulated crawlspace where I plan to construct my nest

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Let’s get started with some ice breakers! How much does everyone make a year?

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

do you have a place my dog can park his sedan? you know, the Honda he drives

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Bet me I won't drink this bong water

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Now that I've gotten back from doing coke in the bathroom, let me trap you in a 20 minute conversation about the blockchain

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Im dragging a diapered and shirtless child agressively by the arm through your kitchen while reading the labels of your canned goods

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I just wander up to groups talking, smile and nod for 45 seconds then leave. After an hour I sit on the couch, shake my head, and walk out.

I did not put my shoes back on.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Oh youre playing POPULAR MUSIC at this party? Allow me to scoff and roll my eyes as I hit stop on your "2023 Party Hits" play list and start typing

"M-E-R-Z-B-..."

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved

Poohs Packin posted:

Oh youre playing POPULAR MUSIC at this party? Allow me to scoff and roll my eyes as I hit stop on your "2023 Party Hits" play list and start typing

"M-E-R-Z-B-..."

Wtf is this? Can you turn it the gently caress off?

Turns it off, and instead puts on a playlist of the songs all the current songs sampled from, smugly knowing they came first.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Triikan posted:

Wtf is this? Can you turn it the gently caress off?

Turns it off, and instead puts on a playlist of the songs all the current songs sampled from, smugly knowing they came first.

I know dozens of this guy

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
*is blackout drunk from Diet Coke due to some weird metabolism thing*

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Im in your parents bedroom getting pussy because of my knowledge of Harsh Noise Wall

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Poohs Packin posted:

Im in your parents bedroom getting pussy because of my knowledge of Harsh Noise Wall

On the bed of coats!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
*drinks from can of Hard Ketones, making sure the label is facing out and not blocked by fingers*

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I brought my own bucket of fried chicken to the party and I don't share

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
I'm the guy that brought the board games that nobody wants to play because they're too complicated.

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

I say to the person playing wonderwall on acoustic: PLAY SLAYERRRRRRRRRR

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

ChickenHeart posted:

I have already chewed a hole into the drywall, allowing passage into the insulated crawlspace where I plan to construct my nest

I catch you in my web. As I bind you into a struggling bundle, the host explains he tolerates me because I eat the real pests. A guest nervously asks if there's another bathroom.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

*drinks from can of Hard Ketones, making sure the label is facing out and not blocked by fingers*

Excuse me, are those HARD KETONES?

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

In a past life, I was Æthelred the Unready.

Oh, you don’t know who that is? Twice king of the English? No?

*traps you and proceeds to narrate the entire life and death of Æthelred*

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Rapping and farting both loudly

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You Are A Elf posted:

In a past life, I was Æthelred the Unready.

Oh, you don’t know who that is? Twice king of the English? No?

*traps you and proceeds to narrate the entire life and death of Æthelred*

LORD PALMERSTON!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Hammerite posted:

as in you have legs where your arms should be and arms where your leg should be, or as in you have a left hand where a right hand should be?

yeah man full on arms and hands under my rear end and legs and feet hanging down the side of my body its super aggravating

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Many people state that they do not like me or want me partying.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

anyway im at the kegger everyone around me is slamming bud lights and im carrying around three beers i spent forty dollars on telling anyone who will listen absolutely every loving thing about them and what makes them so unique and good

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I brought drugs. Not like normal people drugs, this doesn't even have a name, just a string of numbers and letters. I'm eager to share it and I'm very carefully and patiently explaining to you the 15 step process necessary to take this stuff safely. I just asked the host if he can get us some iodine, 45 mg of salt, and an eyedropper.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

e: ^^^that guy isn’t invited, everyone is welcome though^^^

don’t mind me, i’m just here to hang out in bathroom doing cocaine all night

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

StarkRavingMad posted:

I brought drugs. Not like normal people drugs, this doesn't even have a name, just a string of numbers and letters. I'm eager to share it and I'm very carefully and patiently explaining to you the 15 step process necessary to take this stuff safely. I just asked the host if he can get us some iodine, 45 mg of salt, and an eyedropper.

Let's go to the formal living room.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

redshirt posted:

LORD PALMERSTON!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
"Hey, have you ever heard of the gold standard?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
*climbs a tree

*cant get down