Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
gas grass or rear end, nobody rides for free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bible
May 8, 2010

TheBlackVegetable posted:

As in it's legally permitted, or they have the physical capability?

Yeah, that's right.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You can smoke weed freely and awesomely in some places.

In other places it will send you to prison for years.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

redshirt posted:

You can smoke weed freely and awesomely in some places.

In other places it will send you to prison for years.

Even in places it's legal, tho, don't smoke weed at live musicals

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

florida isn't just a myth or an internet meme. it really exists and its really like that.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

MrQwerty posted:

Also, in a few other places, it is still illegal, but just isn't enforced, unless cops randomly decide to gently caress with you.

Someone else can fill you in on American cops.

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

MrQwerty posted:

I think you can smoke weed in musicals. Just dont be a dick abouf it while getting finger hosed. And dont be a hassle when the pregnant lady in front of you tells you to stop.

And whatever you do, dont be a member of congress while all of the above.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

The Loin King posted:

I think you can smoke weed in musicals. Just dont be a dick abouf it while getting finger hosed. And dont be a hassle when the pregnant lady in front of you tells you to stop.

Well, unless you're male.

If you're male, you can rape multiple people and still become a SCOTUS justice, or even the President of the country.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

speaking of which you probably dont want to visit anytime around november through january next year. or, depending on how things go, afterwards.

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

The Bible posted:

Well, unless you're male.

If you're male, you can rape multiple people and still become a SCOTUS justice, or even the President of the country.

I dont remember this from sunday skool

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Loin King posted:

I don't think you can smoke anywhere. Unless it's some avant garde poo poo.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...

redshirt posted:

I don't think you can smoke anywhere. Unless it's some avant garde poo poo.

A fine example redshirt, of what not to do when traveling to the US. "Avant Garde" is some moon-language gobbly-gook term invented by non-Americans.

Repeat after me: DOES. NOT. COMPUTE.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
America is a reasonably sized place so make sure to include stops in New York, Miami, the Grand Canyon, and Los Angeles in your trip

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

in NYC it is the custom to not decide what you want to eat until you get to the very front of the line

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Earwicker posted:

in NYC it is the custom to not decide what you want to eat until you get to the very front of the line

I recommend the TGIF's in Times Square.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

american "cheese"

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Is everybody's name really John or are there other names? Is a baseball cap that says "John" a good gift to an american?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Will an american hurt me if I'm not impressed by their city's famous sandwich?

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Icochet posted:

Will an american hurt me if I'm not impressed by their city's famous sandwich?

depends on the city. not all cities have a famous sandwich. some of them have poo poo like chili on top of spaghetti as their "thing".

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Americans have an extra organ called a glorknak that’s absent from people in the rest of the world that we inflate when we get startled.

So please don’t scare us :ohdear:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

FYI every place in New Orleans has the city's best Po'boy.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just don't, every dollar spent in US will help support a murderous imperialist regime.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Earwicker posted:

depends on the city. not all cities have a famous sandwich. some of them have poo poo like chili on top of spaghetti as their "thing".

I guess I could be slightly impressed by a spaghetti dish. As in i'd do the "mmm!" sound but i wouldn't rub my belly.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Icochet posted:

I guess I could be slightly impressed by a spaghetti dish. As in i'd do the "mmm!" sound but i wouldn't rub my belly.

If you don't like the food, tell them how you'd do it better back in your country! We're a cultural "melting pot" for a reason, and rural Americans are especially receptive

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

make sure to stop by chipotle while you're here

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
The most important thing is to have fun and be yourself (:

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Icochet posted:

Is everybody's name really John or are there other names? Is a baseball cap that says "John" a good gift to an american?

thats an old name. americans these days are named blayne or ashton or magnus or beckett or brytlee or zayden

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
There are two things you should know:
1. Yes, *all* that food on the plate is what you ordered and it's supposed to be just for you.
2. No, the toilet isn't flooded; it's supposed to have that much water in it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

what happens in vegas happens

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Presto posted:

2. No, the toilet isn't flooded; it's supposed to have that much water in it.

i wonder if germans visiting the us are surprised and alarmed at the lack of a proper poop shelf in out toilets

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

there are fallout shelters beneath some big buildings in large american cities. you're gonna want to memorize these locations.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Earwicker posted:

i wonder if germans visiting the us are surprised and alarmed at the lack of a proper poop shelf in out toilets

Nah, they’re too busy going into American ALDI and having a good chuckle at what ours carry or they’re stocking up on all the swastika merchandise that’s illegal in the Vaderland.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Icochet posted:

There's other names too, like 'Jon'

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

numberoneposter posted:

what happens in vegas happens

what happens in vegas happens at a temperature that is a monument to man's arrogance

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Go to Indianapolis... If you dare.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
If you’re looking for sex travel, look no further than West Virginia.

Somebody’s getting screwed. Wheee-wheee “C’mere, boy!”

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

all drugs are laced with fentanyl now, so if youre looking to party be sure to stock up on test strips. this includes otc basics like tylenol, benadryl, nyquil, etc.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSZoshxXSlg

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
If you want to blend in and not look like a tourist, you’re gonna need to get some flag clothes. Just cover yourself in flags, get a flag suitcase, flag phone case, anything you can find with a flag on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

When renting a vehicle, be sure to get an SUV that sits at least 8