Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
the interstate system seems like a good way to get around but it is in fact, oppressive. disable freeways on your google maps to "See America Right"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Suck as many dicks as you can, but if you don’t stay NoHomo after you will be beaten to death.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

be sure to properly dispose of your piss jugs and do not throw them down the grand canyon

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

grand canyon is america's pissjug

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I thought my mom was.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

numberoneposter posted:

be sure to properly dispose of your piss jugs and do not throw them down the grand canyon

You're not pissing directly in it?

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Everything has bacon and corn syrup in it.

Even the tap water.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

believe it or not but material property has more of a right to exist than people do

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Because of COVID, instead of handshakes, we now nut tap.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

the rule of balls touching has recently gone through congress and has been declared NOT GAY

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

we keep a spare government under the denver airport so you can actually do whatever you want to the currently active one, take them with you when you leave maybe.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

anybody who comes to the us only does so because their bill gates covid microchip has commanded it

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Buce posted:

there are fallout shelters beneath some big buildings in large american cities. you're gonna want to memorize these locations.

You won't be allowed into any of these under any circumstances, of course, it's just neat to know where they are.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

if you eat spicy enough texas style chili you will forget the names of your children

The Bible
May 8, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

if you eat spicy enough texas style chili you will forget the names of your children

That's only because you'll literally poo poo your brain out. This actually explains a great deal about Texans.

It's good chili, though.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Virginia is for lovers

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

new york is colloquially known as the city of apples

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

you can bring your American Bully XL when you visit, in fact it's encouraged. all US airlines will allow one American Bully XL to board per traveller.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...

numberoneposter posted:

believe it or not but material property has more of a right to exist than people do

Don’t forget that corporations also have rights. Plus better lawyers.

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Everyone is cheap whore!

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
In America, car drives over you!

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
This

Only registered members can see post attachments!

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Welcome to Ashland Heights South Dakota now give me your loving wallet

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Has manufacturing come back to USA?

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

Has manufacturing come back to USA?

A neighbor of mine used to manufacture meth until his rig exploded and killed him.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Bible posted:

A neighbor of mine used to manufacture meth until his rig exploded and killed him.

A true American death.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Come and gone then.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

satanic splash-back posted:

It's pretty rude to leave strangers with only one side of the conversation; use the speakerphone in public, proudly.

especially while in a public bathroom! We like to know that others consider us as equal to themselves. And what better way is there to do that than including other people who are also doing 1 of the most universal human experiences in on your conversation? Everybody poops!

Likewise, it is rude to keep your music library or whatever you are watching on your phone to yourself, by either not playing anything or using headphones. In the US, we appreciate it when other people share media with everyone else in the vicinity. The tinnier the cell phone speakers, the better.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Bored posted:

especially while in a public bathroom! We like to know that others consider us as equal to themselves. And what better way is there to do that than including other people who are also doing 1 of the most universal human experiences in on your conversation? Everybody poops!

Likewise, it is rude to keep your music library or whatever you are watching on your phone to yourself, by either not playing anything or using headphones. In the US, we appreciate it when other people share media with everyone else in the vicinity. The tinnier the cell phone speakers, the better.

Interesting, this is very similar to Korea, where you not only put your phone on speaker at max volume in a crowded subway, you shout into it as loudly as you can to ensure that everyone benefits from your wisdom.

This is why it is mostly the elderly who do it; they are greatly venerated here.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

The Bible posted:

Interesting, this is very similar to Korea, where you not only put your phone on speaker at max volume in a crowded subway, you shout into it as loudly as you can to ensure that everyone benefits from your wisdom.

This is why it is mostly the elderly who do it; they are greatly venerated here.

They know better than you. They know the truth.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Is gas station sushi as good as they say?

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

If some gangster is dissing your fly girl, just give them one of these

and it'll all work out

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Foxfire_ posted:

If some gangster is dissing your fly girl, just give them one of these

and it'll all work out

Can confirm.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

AKZ posted:

Welcome to Ashland Heights South Dakota now give me your loving wallet

Welcome to Mitchell, South Dakota. Enjoy the Corn Palace!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Bored posted:

It is rude to keep your music library or whatever you are watching on your phone to yourself, by either not playing anything or using headphones. In the US, we appreciate it when other people share media with everyone else in the vicinity. The tinnier the cell phone speakers, the better.

The term for this is dickheadcasting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

You Are A Elf posted:

Everything has bacon and corn syrup in it.

Even the tap water.

Especially the tap water.