Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Hannah doesn’t think that counted as quitting lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

They should give Hannah the Bruce treatment for next season

inferis fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Sep 29, 2023

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Brandon is likely very good socially but he has no social game. he lost the game and was a failure in every way, but he won my heart.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

brandon said in the exit interviews that 1) Emily dug herself a much deeper hole in the first tribal council than they even showed in the edit w/r/t the Kaleb and Sabiyah back and forth, and 2) that when they were getting to know each other and talking about their favorite music Emily said she doesn’t like music and that she always drives in silence

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Something I noticed about the text of the hidden immunity idol: it doesn’t actually explicitly say what it does if you sacrifice a second vote, only “gains even more power”. It sounded like the other players made the obvious assumption that it is immunity through final five but I feel like it’s ambiguous enough that there’s a chance it will do something else that will be revealed later

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

shazbot posted:

I thought he read the second part and it lasted until 5 left like a normal idol

That’s the implication but I don’t think that’s what it says or maybe I’m just reading it strangely

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

I guess the other question is what happens if you get to the merge before facing tribal council?

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

ninjahedgehog posted:

Jeff, who the gently caress eats a scone at a carnival?

https://www.thefair.com/vendors/fisher-scones/

he grew up in Washington state and thought they were at fairs everywhere

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Jeff completely misread it on the official podcast too “katurah had that emotional moment where she realized how much going no contact hurt her mother”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

I’m curious if there’s more rules to the fire making than we see them explain, I don’t see why people don’t just stack all the materials right up to the rope and have a little bit of them burning right at the top of the pile, or getting something lit and moving it up higher