Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

My favorite passage is Mark 13:14

(These are "Words of Jesus in red")

“But when you see the abomination of desolation standing where he ought not to be (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains."

Which means Jesus wants you to get a camp in the mountains for the weekends and vacations.

redshirt fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Sep 22, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Lucifer was right

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will,
shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness,
for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger
those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Have you read this thing? Technically we're not allowed to go to the bathroom.

- Rev. Lovejoy

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Deki posted:

Okay, so like, the Gospels are like the original star wars trilogy. Lots of good poo poo, classic, everyone loves it. Real feel-good story about a boy and his dad.

The Old testament is like the prequels. Lots of embarrassing poo poo that didn't age well, but sets up the rest of the series.

The rest of the New testament is like the Sequel trilogy. Basically just a soulless departure from the previous movies on behalf of a massive soulless organization, and the original author had nothing to do with it.

Where does the Gonk droid fit into this?