Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Hello all worshipers, it has come to me through meditation that we must translate old Bible references into the modern language so that even a zoomers can enjoy religion. So I call upon all to assist us in our quest to explain key moments in the Bible in modern terms. Like how Jesus was trying to cop feels from men in the below text. And he like any good host would feed him which was the Bethlehem version of Netflix and chill. More like fish and chill as TV wasn't invented yet. So I again request my friends and fellow something awful worshipers to assist us in explaining these quotes in the modern terms. I will provide a couple answers below and employ you to find your own examples and post them to the lovely thread so that we can all understand what he meant when Paul try to flex on the other prophets with his choice in shoes

quote:

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

quote:

"So, whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, you should do it all for God's glory

So the quote above what it really means is that you you should always be pouring one out for the homies that are not with you anymore. And since Jesus died for our sins and a lot of homies have died for homie sins we need to always praise the homies which in this quote is referenced as God

quote:

"So be careful to live your life wisely, not foolishly.

So what this means is you can't always learn from books, and you need to get some Street smarts. Because the worst thing is somebody swipes to your Yu-Gi-Oh cards because you were flexing on the Quad.

quote:

Don't judge according to appearances. Judge with right judgment

Okay what this say is you shouldn't speculate on future appearances but you should also understand that sometimes the five is a 10 if there are any other options

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The Bible posted:

Is there any way you can communicate all this through rap?

Yeah

Jesus is a hella cool dude
And god'l smite you if you rude
So pray to the big dude
Pray to the big dude

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

quote:

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.

See what Jesus is saying here is that you need to keep your hustle and never front.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The uncle Paul once said

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Judah was just chasing paper and let the clout get to his head

And Satan was the resistance inside of avon barksdales crew.