Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
And God tweeted:

“I am the Lord fam, who venmo'd you out of Egypt.

“You shall have no other influencers other than me.

“You shall not make yourself an influencer. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, your fam your blud, am a jealous one, punishing my haters for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love and sharing Prime drinks to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my tweets liked and shared.

“You shall not diss me, or the fam will get you and stick you.

“Remember the Sabbath day and keeping it chill. Six days you shall stream and do all your e-begging , but the seventh day to pay up what you owe me. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your step kids, nor your bulldogs, nor any simps in your pay pig side hussle. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, instagram, and a well sick lambo, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

“Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you, and that they don't sue you for your rolex and lambo.

“You shall not murder as you can not stream in jail.

“You shall not commit adultery on camera, unless its with an influencer way out of your league.

“You shall not steal from anyone richer or a better influencer than you..

“You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor, sue and DCMA them instead.

“You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his male or female side chicks, his rolex or lambo, or anything that belongs to your neighbor. Ask your subscribers with a wish list instead.”

When the people saw the notifications and heard the dings and saw the phone vibrate, they trembled with fear. They stayed at a distance and said to Moses, “Yo lol what's up Mo, better not retweet what God said or we will die of cringe.”

Moses said to the people, “Ha you scared? God came to me, not you, and told me he's going to to get you if you don't like and subscribe. He knows where you live.”

The people remained at a distance on discord, while Moses approached the live stream where God was playing Populous 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU