Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Come on dude, at least lie about living in Calgary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Eric the Mauve posted:

to be clear here, you're saying it rhymes with fussy, not pussy

He is. However the player is the former, the slang is the latter.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Hey, Burns broke it up so getting at least one league shitbag worked out.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Look these charts cost like $50 a year, you're going to see the charts.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The guy from CoD4?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The only thing worse than the charts is the image host you're using.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That's not what I hope at all.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Duckman2008 posted:

I’ll bite, what’s wrong with the website ?

It was down this morning for a while with a 405 error.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The local cops haven’t closed their investigation yet.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Probably don’t put the Bruins down for another record breaking season.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

One day teams will learn not to sign defensemen whose numbers look good coming out of Boston.

If they trade them to you for some nothing picks because they're a big stupid museum nerd that's fine though.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The format doesn't matter. The only reason to care is if you're afraid your loser rear end team's record was a smokescreen and they need their hand held through the playoffs or they'll go on to lose to like... I don't know, some bigot team from Florida or something.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Rangers, Devils and Islanders fans are all the same people and only hockey rivalries keep them from discovering the truth.

That, and a top secret organization spoken of only in whispers known as "The Bureau".

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

mennoknight posted:

I just drafted a guy named Felix Unger Sorum who the gently caress is this guy

...Maybe we are too harsh on NHL GMs.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The Dirty Burger posted:

Never seen somebody attempt a knee-on-knee because they’re a giant pissbaby before

Have you never seen Dustin Brown?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

...How does a team have lower playoff odds with a higher point projection in the same division?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Kale posted:

Suzuki is ridiculously underrated honestly, but I feel like we've finally at long last found a real true #1 franchise center and Captain in the guy, which the Habs just have not had in like the last decade honestly. He's just got all the pieces to finally fill out that role for the Habs. Great personality, seems to be trusted as a leader/pace setter and well liked by the team as a result. Always competes every shift. Great playmaking/vision/creativity ability and two way game. Never takes stupid penalties that I've seen and plays a clean game. Protects the puck well on breakouts and zone entry, which is a skill that eludes many Habs players and is also good at getting it off of opposing teams players at key moments. Good on the PP enough to actually make it functional when he's out for a change. Has great chemistry with teams top scorer in Caufield. Great in the shootout and pretty drat clutch in situations like where they ended up down 4-3 against Ottawa suddenly and seems to always be the guy to pull the Habs out of a hole when needed. Like I really see very little downside to Suzuki as a Habs fan and it feels like he'll probably only continue to get better over the next several seasons if he stays healthy, which he's also like the only Habs player to manage that last year which is also another upside....apparent durability.

As soon as the media is unhappy about something they'll be blaming him for not being french.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The Dirty Burger posted:

I love that the NHLs answer to a couple homophobes boycotting pride night is to remove the option for any players to wear a pride jersey or use pride colored tape entirely lol

Remove John Tortorella and the Philadelphia Flyers imoco

The OC is for objectively correct.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The correct answer would have been to keep what they did last year, but instead of subtly platforming the hateful beliefs of the bigots who declined just let their absence speak for itself.

But what the Flyers did opened the floodgates and then you got whole owners declining to do it and here we are.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Is that games missed to injury?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

A rare situation where both Less and Fewer are correct.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

OldSenileGuy posted:

Is there any website out there that has the NHL Schedule with accurate puck drop times for each game? I know for normal 7pm games, puck drop is usually around like 7:10, and if it's a national ESPN or TNT game, puck drop is probably like 7:15. But I'll occasionally see people on Twitter say things like "puck drop isn't scheduled until 7:19" or something oddly specific and I'm wondering if that information is readily available anywhere.

No, because that's not standardized in any way.

We know when there's planned to be extra stuff first and so a delay but that's about it.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

In arena there’s a countdown going so that stuff is scheduled, but it’s scheduled arena by arena and isn’t distributed out in the overall game scheduling or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

VOTE1 posted:

Maybe it already was a finalist for all time bad, but with Garland now asking for a trade, but where does Benning’s OEL/Garland trade sit in the all time bad trades?

There are other teams besides Vancouver.