Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
I was a developer on Falcon 4.0, and DCS terrifies me. I need to see this clusterfuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
I am being pushed to install this...Curse you goons!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Thanks for that map; it makes everything a lot clearer. Also, I have dived off the coast of Tierra del Fuego and the 3rd PLAN Fleet is going to be absolutely miserable.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Snapshot posted:

Ascot 1 Briefing

Condition: Alpha - Orbit point LANUS until local air superiority is achieved by Pontiac.
If Pontiac loses superiority, abort to LANUS until superiority can be reestablished.

Intent:
Deliver Roland ADS and EWR to support radar site captured by SOF SW of Punta Arenas.
Deliver additional supplies to SOF team guarding the radar station.
Ascot 1 will load Roland ADS, ascot 2 will load Roland EWR

Notes:
Skid delivery will be in flat land approximately 4.8km N of point GLACIER, direction at pilot's discretion.

Skid drop parameters: 15 - 30 feet agl, approach speed, flaps half, gear down.

LAPES!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
This campaign continues to get even more amazing.