Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jimmy G needs a new nickname
Jimmy Grimmy
Janeane Garofolo
Jimmy Garfield
Jimmy Two-Bones
Kenny "Jimmy G" Pickett
Tom Brady 2: The Revenge
Jim
Davante's little helper
View Results

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

CapnAndy posted:

just get involved with some gun violence and you're as american as apple pie

Currently in Tennessee and looking to move to Minnesota for the Mayo Clinic so I'm way ahead there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Despera posted:

wow good field position for a steelers 3 and out

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Each of these teams has a won a game

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Whichever team can score like 17 points is gonna win this game.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

You know how if you're getting chased in a nightmare you run and run but it seems like you're standing still?

Najee Harris.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
A good old fashioned PUNTING DUEL

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Kirios posted:

Whichever team can score like 17 points is gonna win this game.

Like 6 points, you mean

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Kirios posted:

Goons help:

Do I watch this likely extremely mediocre game or do I play BG3?

:jpmf: with us sickos, we only get so many GDTs a year and need to cherish them all, particularly the ones between the shittiest teams

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
Here to check out jimmy g.. and first drive he locks in on a well covered receiver without going through progression.. yup that’s jimmy

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
This is midweek MACtion without the charm

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Kirios posted:

Whichever team can score like 7 points is gonna win this game.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

fsif posted:

Like 6 points, you mean

Nah, there'll be some really dumb turnovers in this game.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Real fans appreciate special teams every 4th play from now until the end of time

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Quiet Feet posted:

You know how if you're getting chased in a nightmare you run and run but it seems like you're standing still?

Najee Harris.

Najee is just a younger Trent Richardson

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Kirios posted:

Goons help:

Some of the most magical GDTs happen during the worst games imaginable.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Kalli posted:

Nah, there'll be some really dumb turnovers in this game.

That's where the field goals will come from, yeah

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Kirios posted:

Goons help:

If you were a true goon you'd be watching this poo poo game while playing BG3 on your steam deck

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

sweet thursday posted:

Real fans appreciate special teams every 4th play from now until the end of time

and also have strong opinions on quality long snappers and punters

Zak DeOssie & Jeff Feagles 4ever

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
if I'm seeing a tiny claymation chef yelling things at me every time I go to the supermarket, I do not think doordash is the service I need

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I feel like some of you have to tell your neighbors that you’re a bad NFL game offender when you move into the neighborhood.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

look guys look we have a celeb too

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

CapnAndy posted:

if I'm seeing a tiny claymation chef yelling things at me every time I go to the supermarket, I do not think doordash is the service I need

Lol

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Barreft posted:

If you were a true goon you'd be watching this poo poo game while playing BG3 on your steam deck

nfl+ stream on ipad, game on pc

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Kirios posted:

I feel like some of you have to tell your neighbors that you’re a bad NFL game offender when you move into the neighborhood.

yeah i went around to my neighbors and told them i was watching this game. they were not pleased

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
step 1, get first down
step 2, run backwards

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

We are going to see a lot of punting

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Jimmy got wrecked, lol

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

lmao, Jimmy G died for that handoff.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

CapnAndy posted:

step 1, get first down
step 2, run backwards

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Barreft posted:

oh word, how's it run on steam deck

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
wow Jimmy got blown up on the handoff

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010
That ball glitched out of his hands.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Crescent Wrench posted:

Some of the most magical GDTs happen during the worst games imaginable.

:hmmyes:

TNF games last year especially were delightful because of the GDTs

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

FUUUUUUUMBLE

NO POINTS
NO WAY
NOT EVER

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

aww that's not a fumble

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Oh no, this game is going to be only for sick depraved individuals.

The clownball is already starting.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Is he not down?

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
TJ Watt is literally the only good player between both teams rn