Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jimmy G needs a new nickname
Jimmy Grimmy
Janeane Garofolo
Jimmy Garfield
Jimmy Two-Bones
Kenny "Jimmy G" Pickett
Tom Brady 2: The Revenge
Jim
Davante's little helper
View Results

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

MoaM posted:

Why was this chosen for primetime

because these two teams were huge rivals in the 70s

I'm rooting for a tie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

MoaM posted:

Why do these teams even exist at this point.

Highlights of Kenny Stabler and Terry Bradshaw narrated by John Facenda

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

CapnAndy posted:

So what're we calling this garbage fire? Clownball seems too cheery

Crap, pure and simple.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

CapnAndy posted:

if the rugby scrum is so unstoppable why doesn't every team do it?

because that 3rd and 1 was automatic if you're the Eagles, all I'm saying

I think a key part of it is Jason Kelce at center

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fsif posted:

This game is for the depraved

duh, that's why we're here :sickos:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kirios posted:

Goons help:

Do I watch this likely extremely mediocre game or do I play BG3?

:jpmf: with us sickos, we only get so many GDTs a year and need to cherish them all, particularly the ones between the shittiest teams

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

sweet thursday posted:

Real fans appreciate special teams every 4th play from now until the end of time

and also have strong opinions on quality long snappers and punters

Zak DeOssie & Jeff Feagles 4ever

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
wow Jimmy got blown up on the handoff

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
As a reminder/preview, next SNF is Chiefs-Jets

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
ok that was cool

Al Davis is smiling up at the play call

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
wait what the gently caress is this offense nonsense

:flag:?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
hahahahaha you fool how'd you drop that

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

wilderthanmild posted:

1/5 72yd TD is an incredible statline

it's a very 1973 statline

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol saw that coming a mile away

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

TheKingslayer posted:

He went down like Willem Dafoe in Platoon.

This game should be played to Adagio for Strings.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

You knew that was going to happen when they showed him talking to his family before the game.

I assumed he’d abandon them for a showgirl. Maybe he’s faking his injury as part of the cover! :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

TheKingslayer posted:

They're gonna run that Taylor Swift clip into the fuckin' ground.

I’d rather see Taylor Swift’s reaction to Kelce catching a TD than any play the Bears offense ran today, or thus far this season.