Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jimmy G needs a new nickname
Jimmy Grimmy
Janeane Garofolo
Jimmy Garfield
Jimmy Two-Bones
Kenny "Jimmy G" Pickett
Tom Brady 2: The Revenge
Jim
Davante's little helper
View Results

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
So what're we calling this garbage fire? Clownball seems too cheery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
wow I've heard some really classless rich poo poo before but buying a house on a golf course is... wow

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

my favorite part of player introductions is seeing who decides to put The in front of their college name

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

if the rugby scrum is so unstoppable why doesn't every team do it?

because that 3rd and 1 was automatic if you're the Eagles, all I'm saying

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

J33uk posted:

You get asked your country of origin at the naturalization ceremony I did. So naturally I did "THE United Kingdom" cracked the judge and the crowd up. I'll take that as a good first few moments of being American
yeah, you're gonna fit right in

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

J33uk posted:

I'm dealing with massive medical bills and I love grilling so I think I've got this on lock.
just get involved with some gun violence and you're as american as apple pie

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Nobody did a The :mad:

Kirios posted:

Goons help:

Do I watch this likely extremely mediocre game or do I play BG3?
BG3 will be there in three hours, extremely mediocre games to laugh at are transient

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

if I'm seeing a tiny claymation chef yelling things at me every time I go to the supermarket, I do not think doordash is the service I need

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

step 1, get first down
step 2, run backwards

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Barreft posted:

If you were a true goon you'd be watching this poo poo game while playing BG3 on your steam deck
oh word, how's it run on steam deck

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

FUUUUUUUMBLE

NO POINTS
NO WAY
NOT EVER

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

aww that's not a fumble

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

boneless mini wings, or as a more cowardly fast food chain would call them

chicken nuggets

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

step 1, break tackle
step 2, wiggle
step 3, fall down

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

oh shiiiiiiiii

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

get stuffed for comedy raiders

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

announcers frantically dancing to avoid admitting that every game in Vegas is a home game for the visiting team

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

fartknocker posted:

As a reminder/preview, next SNF is Chiefs-Jets
well, the bar is 70 points

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

lmao at bespoke “Steelers suck” graphics

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Graphics boys really kicking off tonight

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I’m rooting for a tie, or, failing that, the Raiders

long live garbage ball

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

MoaM posted:

Remember when Carrie Underwood was dancing to her SNF edit?

She was the only person excited for this primetime game
bad football is good actually

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I like this game, it’s very relaxing

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

"Las Vegas has good pizza" -- a sociopath

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Handsome James has perished

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I’m starting to think that maybe the raiders are bad?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

fast cars loose anus posted:

this game turned into a fart
”turned into”

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

give a game ball to the graphics department

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Personal foul, touching the passer

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Hmm. Actual football game developing?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Raiders gonna Raider

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

What possible loving good does a FG do here

this is a firable play call

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Polygynous posted:

it's just a matter of who wants it less
steelers with a strong bid

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

CapnAndy posted:

What possible loving good does a FG do here

this is a firable play call
still is

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

What’s the surrender index there

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

If I owned the raiders I’d have someone heading down to the field to confiscate McDaniels’ keycard and visor right now

after a call like that you don’t get the courtesy of being able to go back to the locker room

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Vertical Lime posted:

never seen it for field goals
and yet

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Josh McDaniels you couldn’t coach a little league pizza party

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Josh McDaniels you couldn’t coach a puppy bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Goddammit I ate two power surges and missed the end of the game

I see the raiders blew it