Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
i will be soft on anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I'd make a good thread leader because based on my previous form, one in every few of my opinions would inexplicably enrage a number of goons and a mod or IK.

If you see these as primary thread goals, then I guess I'm your man. Whatever.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
for the people by the people. if you elect me, i will do everything you want me to do unless its something i disagree with, which is pretty much everything

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I dunna wan it

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Let’s make Frodo do it!

We’ll have to show him the way

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Philthy posted:

for the people by the people. if you elect me, i will do everything you want me to do unless its something i disagree with, which is pretty much everything

You got my vote.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

BigBadSteve posted:

You got my vote.

you will be first against the wall, thank you for your support

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

cumpantry posted:

i will be soft on anime

This is good because there are a lot of folks around here who get hard on anime

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Philthy posted:

you will be first against the wall

I'm honored.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

BigBadSteve posted:

I'm honored.

You should be. It's a very nice looking wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
There’s nothing in that job description that says anything about leaving this thread towards success. I would be happy to lead this thread, but probably not towards success.