Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Man who knows what day it actually is anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Good user name/thread starter combo. Really hoping the Seahawks don't get torched by Danny Dimes in a week for the oddly specific numbers of 427/5.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

we're going to clean up these mistakes. we're going to find out what week it is. the good thing is that this is fixable. we'll go back, we'll look at tape. we'll see what week it is. this happens, you know? but it's not acceptable. we have to hold ourselves accountable to know what week it is. and we'll get that fixed. onto the next week. week 6.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Borsche69 posted:

we're going to clean up these mistakes. we're going to find out what week it is. the good thing is that this is fixable. we'll go back, we'll look at tape. we'll see what week it is. this happens, you know? but it's not acceptable. we have to hold ourselves accountable to know what week it is. and we'll get that fixed. onto the next week. week 6.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Christian Watson is a football cryptid.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
AAAAAAAAAAGGGG

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Nervous posted:

Good user name/thread starter combo. Really hoping the Seahawks don't get torched by Danny Dimes in a week for the oddly specific numbers of 427/5.

Me too, friend

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Ultra Carp
What a couple wild weeks of football it's been, can't believe it's already Week 6! I will say that I wasn't expecting the Jets to cut off Zach Wilson's legs and surgically attach them to Aaron Rodgers, but at least it seems to have worked out for them. And that game between the Chiefs and Washington was really great once Justin Fields tossed Virginia McCaskey off of Soldier Field and took over the entire franchise. I do feel bad for Jimmy G though, I hope they find his head.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Acebuckeye13 posted:

What a couple wild weeks of football it's been, can't believe it's already Week 6! I will say that I wasn't expecting the Jets to cut off Zach Wilson's legs and surgically attach them to Aaron Rodgers, but at least it seems to have worked out for them. And that game between the Chiefs and Washington was really great once Justin Fields tossed Virginia McCaskey off of Soldier Field and took over the entire franchise. I do feel bad for Jimmy G though, I hope they find his head.

Don’t forget Brian Branch using Sith Lightning on Baker Mayfield and then leaping into a getaway car driven by F. Murray Abraham! One of the wildest things i’ve ever seen in my entire life.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Don’t even get me started on the new Vikings playbook.

I have no idea what Kevin O’Connell was thinking.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Ultra Carp

Gonz posted:

Don’t even get me started on the new Vikings playbook.

I have no idea what Kevin O’Connell was thinking.

It was unorthodox, sure, but it did almost get them the win against the Chiefs. If they'd managed to set the blood curse on Travis Kelce instead of Kadarius Toney, they'd have had it in the bag.

Man poor Toney, though, I can't believe they let the broadcast air the screams for so long.

e: update: I have just realized this isn't the Week 6 thread, my joke is ruined :negative:

Acebuckeye13 fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Sep 26, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
It's Raider Week