Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

LuxuryLarva posted:

One time I climbed the golden gate bridge (I'm not explaining how I was allowed to do this it's none of your business) and I spat onto traffic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Proust Malone posted:

imagine more an 80s summer camp movie where the rag tag camo goes up against the rich kids on the other side of the lake but this one ends in the rich kids’ parents buying up the whole lake and the camp has to move to Sacramento.
what is this, a horror movie?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

yeah there's no way that spit was anything but a fine mist by the time it reached the road

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
I wasn't doing it to be mean or anything I thought people would like it.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I can't think of a reason you climbed that bridge that isn't cool. Unless you went up there to shout slurs in which case we are enemies.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

AxGrap posted:

I can't think of a reason you climbed that bridge that isn't cool. Unless you went up there to shout slurs in which case we are enemies.

to install a new Shot Spotter probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

AxGrap posted:

The slurs were "capitalists" and "pig dogs" and you have a PROBLEM with that?