Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

100623_4
Oct 6, 2023
still waiting for San Francisco to arrive ......120 minutes and counting .......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

If you think San Diego was ever better than San Francisco I have some unfortunate results about your retardation exam

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Poppers posted:

If you think San Diego was ever better than San Francisco I have some unfortunate results about your retardation exam

the weather in San Diego is very, very good.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Poppers posted:

it has vastly better weather, beaches, sexy surfer dudes + bikini babes, zoo, and acai bowls

also less computer touchers. too bad about the rest of it

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Xaris posted:

it has vastly better weather, beaches, sexy surfer dudes + bikini babes, zoo, and acai bowls

also less computer touchers. too bad about the rest of it

Yep. And its such an insanely fail city that none of that matters.

100623_5
Oct 6, 2023

Poppers posted:

Fiddy cent a minute Guvnuh!

100623_5
Oct 6, 2023

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

How much money have you spent on this website lol

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
The only good reason to go to San Francisco is to buy comic books at silver sprocket.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

I go for the bathhouse sex personally

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Poppers posted:

Yep. And its such an insanely fail city that none of that matters.

aren't they still having a hepatitis outbreak problem downtown from all the hobo poop everywhere

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
san diego state has cool sports teams

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i hope the piss pool guys, the only good residents of sf, are still out there living their best lives

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

aren't they still having a hepatitis outbreak problem downtown from all the hobo poop everywhere

Oh thats a fun new one. I remember that woman who said her dog overdosed on meth from sniffing homeless person poop but I hadnt heard the hep one

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

bart is ok

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Smythe posted:

san diego state has cool sports teams

Kind of surprised they havent had to change their mascot yet

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Kind of surprised they havent had to change their mascot yet

twould be a shame

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Poppers posted:

I go for the bathhouse sex personally

There aren't bathhouses in San Francisco because they're against the law unless you mean Eros which is a sex club and NOT a bathhouse

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

There aren't bathhouses in San Francisco because they're against the law unless you mean Eros which is a sex club and NOT a bathhouse
that's right. dianne feinstein personally banned bathhouses because they cause the disease AIDS that results in HIV

she kept us safe :patriot:

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

San Diego is at least 6 degrees too warm to need a patagonia jacket or vest

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
san diego has entirely too many navy bros

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Xaris posted:

that's right. dianne feinstein personally banned bathhouses because they cause the disease AIDS that results in HIV

she kept us safe :patriot:

Open er up boys!!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hop in!

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it's america's australia [derogatory]

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

The marines are worse imo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

HashtagGirlboss posted:

yes like i said

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

SEMPER FInd a real job you sword pointing bitch lol

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

HashtagGirlboss posted:

at least the navy clowns dont crash planes into poo poo

anyways SF is great, my favorite parts are probably Inner Sunset and Bernal Heights

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

My favorite part of San Francisco is when rich people realize that they have to live close to the externalities created by wealth inequality and they realize that more jail isn't working because they keep coming back.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

BONGHITZ posted:

bart is ok

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
https://sfstandard.com/2023/10/05/air-purifier-company-files-for-bankruptcy-blames-san-franciscos-homeless-crisis/

A company that makes an air purifier that doesn't work is going bankrupt and they're blaming homeless people lol

San Francisco is good.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

https://sfstandard.com/2023/10/05/air-purifier-company-files-for-bankruptcy-blames-san-franciscos-homeless-crisis/

A company that makes an air purifier that doesn't work is going bankrupt and they're blaming homeless people lol

San Francisco is good.

quote:

One of the other factors in the companys bankruptcy listed in its legal filing was a fractured partnership with Aura Smart Air, an Israeli air purifier company.
owned

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
They're making the friggin air pure!

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

SF is a great place to be in your 20s. I miss the 90s scene where the great debate raged between the mission and the marina. The marina won unfortunately.

I miss Halloween in the Castro

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Proust Malone posted:

I miss Halloween in the Castro

this was great but then they banned it many years ago. rip

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Proust Malone posted:

SF is a great place to be in your 20s. I miss the 90s scene where the great debate raged between the mission and the marina. The marina won unfortunately.
was this like some Gangs of New York thing?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i dont think the thread title is accurate

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

TenementFunster posted:

was this like some Gangs of New York thing?

imagine more an 80s summer camp movie where the rag tag camo goes up against the rich kids on the other side of the lake but this one ends in the rich kids parents buying up the whole lake and the camp has to move to Sacramento.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

One time I climbed the golden gate bridge (I'm not explaining how I was allowed to do this it's none of your business) and I spat onto traffic.