Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sep 27, 2023

Zisky posted:

Grats on discovering skid row.

what happened?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sep 27, 2023

Zisky posted:

Goons will tirelessly advocate for marginalized peoples right up until they have to personally see them.

Goons are actually less than skid row lol

Sep 27, 2023

Woke Mind Virus posted:

things are out of control in San Francisco

Basic Math Folks

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Did you know that the crime wave in San Francisco is mostly manufactured outrage? I knew that, because I'm a progressive leftist capable of critical thought and understanding simple data. There also aren't roving bands of urban youths playing the knockout game. Perhaps some of you may learn from me some day.

I looked through your post history and youre a real piece of work. Nice bigotry, nice sexism, nice classism. Why is someone like you on this site??

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I like Cioppino

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

here's another harrowing video of the conditions in San Francisco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so4pJQxaobo

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Hatebag posted:

let's hear the schizophrenic lawsuit guy out before we jump to conclusions

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

92723 posted:

what happened?!?!

san francisco went woke,,,,,,,,,

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

I looked through your post history and youre a real piece of work. Nice bigotry, nice sexism, nice classism. Why is someone like you on this site??

right now to rile up goons who get irrationally angry about san francisco because many other posters on this website find that sort of thing amusing tbh

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

guessing it's full of hamburger people. not interested

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

laser targeted triggering by bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

i'm also biphobic fyi

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

i'm also biphobic fyi

thank you

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

happy where I am but thx for the intel op

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

okay time to wrap it up, stay tuned for my follow up threads "Austin is good", "Seattle is good", and "Pittsburgh sucks poo poo from a BUTTHOLE for IDIOTS"

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Chicago Crime is at an all time high

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Woke Mind Virus posted:

Chicago Crime is at an all time high

Well somebody should make it illegal then

PoundSand
Jul 30, 2021

Also proficient with kites
Got engaged in San Francisco in 2019, saw a lot of cool places in the city got a lot of amazing pictures. Also had out rental broken into and had to deal with replacing my now wife's id/green card. After that we saw like half a dozen smash and grabs in the couple days we were there, truly a magnificent culture.

Made for a fun story though, we got real lucky cause I had already given her the ring the morning our poo poo got broken into, they got my messenger bag that had the ring in it like 2 hours previously, but overall I didn't really lose much.

92723_2
Sep 27, 2023

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

san francisco went woke,,,,,,,,,

rejecting becoming a slave....smh.....

92723_2
Sep 27, 2023

PoundSand posted:

Got engaged in San Francisco in 2019, saw a lot of cool places in the city got a lot of amazing pictures. Also had out rental broken into and had to deal with replacing my now wife's id/green card. After that we saw like half a dozen smash and grabs in the couple days we were there, truly a magnificent culture.

Made for a fun story though, we got real lucky cause I had already given her the ring the morning our poo poo got broken into, they got my messenger bag that had the ring in it like 2 hours previously, but overall I didn't really lose much.

No mention of the homeless... bon voyage!

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Silicon Valley, specifically San Jose, has way more people than SF yet feel even less like a city

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

we tolerate differences of opinion here

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

which epic rereg guy is this one btw

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

we love, and are, chuds here in cspam. bigotry, sexism, classism ftw.

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

idk

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

its all the epic lawsuit guy I think making rapid fire alts to get around sixers. posting energy is off the charts

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
sf's hella good

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

its all the epic lawsuit guy I think making rapid fire alts to get around sixers. posting energy is off the charts

p sure he gets panel banned so you can't see like 4 of his accs get perma'd a day. very easy to spot him since the name is always just the date he made the acc

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
just moved here last month and it rules. also i hope fox news keeps running Death Spiral BLACK CRIME segments about SF because drat rent is insane.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

wokely shidding out my butt hole in front of the McDonalds on Haight and Stanyan

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Maximo Roboto posted:

Silicon Valley, specifically San Jose, has way more people than SF yet feel even less like a city
yeah i drove down there once to pick up a desk and rofl it's just a suburb. why would you deal with San Jose rent just to live in an american suburb?

biceps crimes posted:

wokely shidding out my butt hole in front of the McDonalds on Haight and Stanyan
i got really excited for a second because 1) i love big macs and 2) that's my neighborhood. then I remembered that is a whole foods and you are making a cruel joke :mad:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Grocery shopping at Gus's ftw

Weed Wolf
Jul 30, 2004

Grocery shopping at Gus's ftw

central market (and hell, HEB) beats out gus' any day. Texas Supremacy

Weed Wolf
Jul 30, 2004
who're you gonna trust: some dude named Gus or the esteemed Howard Edward Butt

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

DarkSithLord posted:

p sure he gets panel banned so you can't see like 4 of his accs get perma'd a day. very easy to spot him since the name is always just the date he made the acc

I've never had the drive to do anything in my life that that guy has to make posts on an aging webforum. I understand I am seeing a man deep in the throes of severe mental illness, but I gotta give it up at least a little bit

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Weed Wolf posted:

central market (and hell, HEB) beats out gus' any day. Texas Supremacy

those lil bbq places they're putting inside are incredible for the price

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Weed Wolf posted:

who're you gonna trust: some dude named Gus or the esteemed Howard Edward Butt

Dead men tell no lies, and Gus was killed in a hit & run, so I trust him

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
sham francisco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

The lawsuit guy should give me money instead of Jeff (known genocide denier)