Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I loved SF growing up because I came from a shithole smelly desert farm town inland where it was 100+ all summer and being in "winter weather" in July blew my mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

If I could afford it I'd be down to live in like marin or Pacifica

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

The biggest political division in the usa is this.
The People who want to be cowboys and the people who don't.

And both parties have some degree of both groups people in each.
And in "liberal" states have their areas.

In California, it's politely referred to as "Central"
and in Oregon and Washington it's the "East"

Edit
And Wyoming is having a wealth gap growth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuwTlpzVdSk

I think its a bit more nuanced for California. Theres a lot of chuds in the central valley, but most of the large urban centers are dem cities. The most solidly chud counties are really the barely populated rural Northern ones

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Is this a JEFFERSON POST!?

Are you Jefferson-ing?

:pervert:

The state of Jefferson would have less then a million people. Theres some small ag areas, mostly in the rogue Valley and North Central valley, and ranchers dependent on federal water. Theres a decent timber industry overall. There would be a lot of cannabis farms, but they wouldn't actually.be able to sell outside the state and thus wouldn't have much of a market. The state would be constantly plagued by wildfires and wouldn't be able to afford its own roads. It would comprise some of the poorest parts of Oregon and California

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

i say swears online posted:

a friend drives up from coahuila to humboldt every fall to go process weed so he thinks all californians are white methhead slave-driving entrepreneurs

I can't believe thats still worth it, with how much the market crashed

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Theres still illegal grows still but its usually like "people in cabins growing more than 6 plants and shipping pounds to other states" or an amount of diversion from legal farms (its easy to get around the states track and trace system). The cartel grows in tje woods are rarer then before. Most busts I hear about are just abatement stuff towards permitted farms that are pissing off their neighbors or CDFW.

The new way weed gets moved out is by legal distribution companies. Farmers basically don't get paid until product sells at retail, and then they're last in the chain to get $. A lot of legal distros take weed and then instead of moving it to legal retails in state they smuggle it out to other states and dont pay the farmers. Theres so many farmers desperate to sell product that its an easy scam to pull

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

HashtagGirlboss posted:

That’s wild. I know Oregon the entire industry is teetering on collapse from over production but I thought that was mostly just because there’s no legal export market. Didn’t realize it was having an so much effect in states still criminalized. Pretty funny that 20 years ago the conventional wisdom was that legalization would be the panacea for California’s budget crisis

Its mostlt overproduction and inability to export. The top weed growing county in CA is.licensed to grow more weed then the entire states demand, and theres like 3 or 4 counties with just as many licenses. There was originally supposed to.be a cap on licenses but the state didn't do that and now there's enormous megafarms in old strawberry growing infrastructure with like 30 licenses per owner. And weed can store for a while too. Distros are still selling weed thats been in storage since 2020

titty_baby_ has issued a correction as of 17:08 on Oct 1, 2023

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Crazypoops posted:

I once drove through San Francisco. I would saw off my foot too avoid going there again.

Should've taken the 880/80/580 thru eastbay and the Richmond Bridge, idiot

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

TenementFunster posted:

all those bozos really thought they’d be able to charge $60 for an eight or whatever until the end of time. it’s bulk agriculture!

I can get gram carts for $20. I can get 8ths of flower for like $10. Even the shittiest 8ths are still 24%+ thc.

In HS we were getting like a gram for $20 and it was a gamble whether it would be good or not

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Mr. Sharps posted:

last time I was in mt.shasta they were throwing double handfuls of weed at us and then a lesbian cop offered to raid the precinct for some blow and that’s around when I left the bar and went to bed

Sounds about right

No. Just visit California. Or any state where its been legalized long enough to have a huge glut of weed.collapse the market

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I did the math and I probably consume 0.7 or 0.8 grams of flower a week. I vape the same bowl 4 or 5 times, usually just once a day on weekdays and twice on weekends.

FirstnameLastname posted:

they're very distinctive and once u learn to recognize the color of the caps + bright white stems they're easy to spot from a distance bc hardly any mushroom looks as 'clean'

I picked a bunch of these with a friend right by a parking lot at the beach. We each filled a baseball cap. Ive been wanting to go again but he was the one who ID'd them and I want someone to double check whatever i pick

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Saw this too and was like "oh thats nice" until I got to her career

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I'm here because my friend said Pride is a great place to pick up chicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Smythe posted:

good luck picking those chicks up lol. you some kind of bodybuilder? =D

I was posting in jest, but back in tje day my friend really did try to convince me to go to pride to pick up chicks (hes gay)