Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Nice people, very cool residential architecture, lots of great good and wine, plenty of jobs, nice weather (bring a jacket!), what's not to love?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Now that everywhere is impossibly expensive to live you might as well live in one of the good expensive places unless you are afraid of interacting with ethnic minorities, which let's be honest a lot of posters definitely are

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

San Francisco is nice if you can afford it.

You can spend all your time sniffing farts from wine glasses and trying out new food delivery apps.

I used to watch South Park also, but I didn't see anybody do that

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

It's also a short BART ride across the bay to Hoodslam

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Look at me, i live in San Francisco. Look at all the ethnic minorities around me! Im special. Im unique. Nowhere else has Asians. The rest of America jist doesnt get it. Sourdough! Seals! Heroin!

It also has neat looking houses and is a safe place to be GSM

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

gay sigma male

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Ah yes, I forgot. The only place in the US it is safe to be a gay sigma male is San Francisco. How right you are.

I'm glad you're coming around. It has decent public transportation options too

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

92723 posted:

the infinite amount of homeless lining the sidewalks

Personally, I walk through life with love in my heart and have compassion toward my fellow man

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Did you know that the crime wave in San Francisco is mostly manufactured outrage? I knew that, because I'm a progressive leftist capable of critical thought and understanding simple data. There also aren't roving bands of urban youths playing the knockout game. Perhaps some of you may learn from me some day.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I looked through your post history and youre a real piece of work. Nice bigotry, nice sexism, nice classism. Why is someone like you on this site??

right now to rile up goons who get irrationally angry about san francisco because many other posters on this website find that sort of thing amusing tbh

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

i'm also biphobic fyi

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

okay time to wrap it up, stay tuned for my follow up threads "Austin is good", "Seattle is good", and "Pittsburgh sucks poo poo from a BUTTHOLE for IDIOTS"

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Woke Mind Virus posted:

Chicago Crime is at an all time high

Well somebody should make it illegal then

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

which epic rereg guy is this one btw

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Grocery shopping at Gus's ftw

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Weed Wolf posted:

who're you gonna trust: some dude named Gus or the esteemed Howard Edward Butt

Dead men tell no lies, and Gus was killed in a hit & run, so I trust him

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

BULBASAUR posted:

SF is dirty and dystopian, but so is everywhere else now. I wanna move back OP, after selling all my organs to pay for rent

Rent is lower now because everybody is working from home and moved away or they got laid off

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Diane Feinstein dead. San Francisco ftw

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Hatebag posted:

wow i just realized nobody has made a beach themed bar in san francisco called sand francisco so i take back anything nice i may have said about the town

The Tonga Room has been open for decades

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I'll move in with his wife

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Kyro posted:

All cities are trash, ran by trash, and populated by trash

the pro move is to move into the woods and embrace hermitism

Actually it's to become closer to your fellow man and engage in meaningful conversation about a variety of topics with them

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I will not be held responsible for any deaths caused by the San Francisco Is Good thread.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

LuxuryLarva posted:

I went to trans pride like two years ago in san francisco and there were a bunch of naked old men who were clearly not trans they were just there to be naked for some reason.

San Francisco is good

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

LuxuryLarva posted:

I was also naked.

Good. Naked folks should be just hanging out and being naked and making me unsure of where I should be looking so that they don't think I'm staring at their dick or trying not to stare at their dick

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Skinnymansbeerbelly posted:

Does no one remember when the city banned nudists a decade ago? Of course they're gonna represent: permitted events are the one place they are not persecuted.

For some reason I just assume that got overturned because it's not like the naked guys at Castro and Market ever stopped being naked at Castro and Market

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

San Francisco loving sucks, and so does San Diego now thanks to all these SF Patagonia-wearing dipshits buying multimillion-dollar "weekend homes" down here during COVID. The entire Bay Area can't get razed by a 9.0 earthquake soon enough.

Good new for San Francisco, it is on a strike-slip fault, so it will never fall into the ocean like conservatives hope, it will instead end up sitting next to Portland some day (another city which is good)

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Poppers posted:

I go for the bathhouse sex personally

There aren't bathhouses in San Francisco because they're against the law unless you mean Eros which is a sex club and NOT a bathhouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

https://sfstandard.com/2023/10/05/air-purifier-company-files-for-bankruptcy-blames-san-franciscos-homeless-crisis/

A company that makes an air purifier that doesn't work is going bankrupt and they're blaming homeless people lol

San Francisco is good.