Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Just poo poo in the whole foods

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

mark immune posted:

San Francisco is about to be great

bipartisanship ftw

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Everythings coming up frisco

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Most places have mirrors

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

lol Bernie

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

I know I know I'm just loving really tired of the bay and would have left already if it weren't for my wife

I also blame this guys wife

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Shake now has got to be insanely potent compared to the garbage we used to smoke

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

I've changed my mind, sf is good

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

TenementFunster posted:

no end of insanely elite/elitist women, either. tons of “i went to school around boston” types. i can’t imagine how much more chill this place was before tech money started attracting all the psychos

if youre going to san francisco... make sure to put your diploma on the wall

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

They're making the friggin air pure!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

yeah there's no way that spit was anything but a fine mist by the time it reached the road

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

AxGrap posted:

I can't think of a reason you climbed that bridge that isn't cool. Unless you went up there to shout slurs in which case we are enemies.

The slurs were "capitalists" and "pig dogs" and you have a PROBLEM with that?