Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PoundSand
Jul 30, 2021

Also proficient with kites
Got engaged in San Francisco in 2019, saw a lot of cool places in the city got a lot of amazing pictures. Also had out rental broken into and had to deal with replacing my now wife's id/green card. After that we saw like half a dozen smash and grabs in the couple days we were there, truly a magnificent culture.

Made for a fun story though, we got real lucky cause I had already given her the ring the morning our poo poo got broken into, they got my messenger bag that had the ring in it like 2 hours previously, but overall I didn't really lose much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoundSand
Jul 30, 2021

Just going to a park or landmark in broad daylight and coming back to a smashed window cause someone thought the jacket you left in the backseat was covering a purse with 20 bucks of cash and a bunch of cards that'll get canceled before they can be used.

PoundSand
Jul 30, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

thats seattle

Techbros that moved to seattle in 2015 talking about how the city has lost it's culture

PoundSand
Jul 30, 2021

gang gang San Francisco so good