Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Raving in San Francisco and having sex in public bathrooms ftw :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

That loving Whole Foods used to be a McDonalds??? We have to go back.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

I gently caress children lol!!! Just a funny way of rolling with the punches I just thought of :)

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Senator Barbara Freaking Lee much???

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

I fucxing love Twittar

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Xaris posted:

change those vowels around, i dare yuo

I love twat. I love lamp.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I'll move in with his wife

And I’ll freaking have sex with her :D

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

The Driving Retard

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

I’m going to shoot fentanyl and take a poo poo in front of her office :evilbuddy:

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

LuxuryLarva posted:

Once the temperatures get in the forties at night the shrooms will sprout. You'll be able to get P. cyanescence and P. allennii (previously called Cyanofriscosa colloquially) but they're all in woodchips that have probably been sprayed with roundup so, uhhh, I don't advise eating them. If you're in the bay area you should just go to a doctor and get vyvanse instead. The hippies are all dead so do speed instead.

Hippies love speed

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

If you think San Diego was ever better than San Francisco I have some unfortunate results about your retardation exam

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Xaris posted:

it has vastly better weather, beaches, sexy surfer dudes + bikini babes, zoo, and acai bowls

also less computer touchers. too bad about the rest of it

Yep. And it’s such an insanely fail city that none of that matters.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

How much money have you spent on this website lol

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

I go for the bathhouse sex personally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

LuxuryLarva posted:

One time I climbed the golden gate bridge (I'm not explaining how I was allowed to do this it's none of your business) and I spat onto traffic.