Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Xaris posted:

it used to be better before every single doughy white UW madison epic reject wisconsinite moved here

yeah it feels like a lot of the charm and vibrancy of the city has been sucked out by those types of people, same with austin and seattle. honestly when people talk about how they hate the kind of people you run into in a city theyre often referring to the transplants

DarkSithLord has issued a correction as of 05:54 on Sep 27, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

i say swears online posted:

san antonio is better than san francisco. sf doesn't even have a riverwalk

riverwalk is okay but san antonio does have one of the best six flags in the country

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
nashville has 100% been austinified. if you want a good southern city then atlanta or unironically houston

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
or just live in the research triangle a friend told me its chill

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Drunkboxer posted:

the riverwalk sucks its just the same chain bars and restaurants that you always see in tourist places like that

it's a fun place to hang out with friends

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
yes but it's less annoying

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

I looked through your post history and youre a real piece of work. Nice bigotry, nice sexism, nice classism. Why is someone like you on this site??

we tolerate differences of opinion here

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

which epic rereg guy is this one btw

idk

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

its all the epic lawsuit guy I think making rapid fire alts to get around sixers. posting energy is off the charts

p sure he gets panel banned so you can't see like 4 of his accs get perma'd a day. very easy to spot him since the name is always just the date he made the acc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Poppers posted:

I gently caress children lol!!! Just a funny way of rolling with the punches I just thought of :)