Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

i say swears online posted:

the pacific ocean can suck my loving dick. it's unnatural to make things cold like that

texas isn't bad if you keep your ac at a crisp, cool 79

It’s entirely fine as long as you don’t actually go in the water but I’ve been to Texas and I’ll be damned if I’d go in the water there either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Just annex Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas and Colorado already.
Nobody gives a poo poo about those states .

And then give Texas back to Mexico Spain

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Zisky posted:

LA is weird because it's full of transplants that won't stop talking about how much they hate it, but they won't leave.

That’s because LA is full of people who think they’re too cool to admit they like it there so they posture endlessly about how awful and fake it is

This is not an endorsement of LA so much as an observation that the average LA transplant secretly knows they’re exactly the kind of person everyone hates about LA

HashtagGirlboss has issued a correction as of 00:29 on Sep 28, 2023

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

thats seattle

Same thing I just said about LA applies equally to Seattle

Say what you will about wastelands like NYC and Dallas and Miami, at least the transplants are happy to admit they’re there because they want to be there

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

PoundSand posted:

Techbros that moved to seattle in 2015 talking about how the city has lost it's culture

That was Portland but they’re starting to leave inshallah

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Lpzie posted:

never been. if someone wants to send me money to govisit, PMs are open

I’ve been there’s some really nice redwoods around eureka and the southern Oregon coast is super dramatic visually. 8/10 would vacation in Jefferson again

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

titty_baby_ posted:

I can't believe thats still worth it, with how much the market crashed

Are there still big illegal grows up there? I remember when I went down there to tour the redwoods there were various local stories about bushwhackers stumbling into grows and getting murdered

Figure there’s still gonna be decent money in illegal growing up until Texas legalizes

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

i say swears online posted:

i think he goes to a semi-legal grow, extra acreage not listed in the official books

there's definitely a glut. in texas prices are down like 75% in the last decade

That’s wild. I know Oregon the entire industry is teetering on collapse from over production but I thought that was mostly just because there’s no legal export market. Didn’t realize it was having an so much effect in states still criminalized. Pretty funny that 20 years ago the conventional wisdom was that legalization would be the panacea for California’s budget crisis

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

titty_baby_ posted:

Sounds about right

No. Just visit California. Or any state where its been legalized long enough to have a huge glut of weed.collapse the market

It still cracks me up when I see places adversities $1 gram prerolls - I know it’s the poo poo left over after everything else but it’s still just

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

Shake now has got to be insanely potent compared to the garbage we used to smoke

My dad stopped smoking a few years ago because it’s too strong for him anymore. He waxes nostalgic about 70s Ohio ditchweed

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Poppers posted:

I’m going to shoot fentanyl and take a poo poo in front of her office :evilbuddy:

Please be neighborly and invite her to join you

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

It's all good from diego to the bay your city is the bomb if your city makin' pay

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

aren't they still having a hepatitis outbreak problem downtown from all the hobo poop everywhere

Oh that’s a fun new one. I remember that woman who said her dog overdosed on meth from sniffing homeless person poop but I hadn’t heard the hep one

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Smythe posted:

san diego state has cool sports teams

Kind of surprised they haven’t had to change their mascot yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

san diego has entirely too many navy bros

The marines are worse imo