Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I load dishwasher to the absolute maximum and will rearrange its contents to fit more poo poo. My partner thinks I’m nuts and thinks our dishes are less clean because of how tightly I pack them.

What other dumb poo poo do you disagree with people about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
The reason not to load up your washer is so your glassware doesn't break op

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Font choice sometimes

And occasionally I will think about how incredibly meaningless that is in the big picture

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

One time me and my older sister got into an embarrassingly heated argument about whether or not mouse+KB were more or less friendly for left handed people than regular controllers for video games. It was the day after our dads funeral, which simultaneously explains it and makes it more embarrassing.

Also I like the oxford comma

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Also I'm gonna need to see pics of a fully loaded dishwasher to verify but OP she may be right, water actually needs to get in the dish in large quantities to clean poo poo.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Look at how it works mechanically.

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
OP is one of those assholes who leaves bowls and cups tilted just enough so they just collect filthy water but don't worry, they got that last pot lid in there

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I put a balldo on my dildo and my dad hates it.

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

If you wash your dishes twice as much you use twice as much water. :downs:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Vegetable posted:

I load dishwasher to the absolute maximum and will rearrange its contents to fit more poo poo. My partner thinks I’m nuts and thinks our dishes are less clean because of how tightly I pack them.

Whenever my dad would do that (all the time) I'd hum the tetris music to him.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Overdog posted:

If you wash your dishes twice as much you use twice as much water. :downs:

there's this crazy invention called a scrub pad that you can use on the items that don't belong in the dish washer

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

shout outs to all the scrub daddy's out there. I see you

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Taking socks off. My partner turns them inside out as she takes them off, I just grab from the top and push

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Whether or not "Avatar: the last airbender" is anime.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Whether it's ok to clean the toilet seat with toilet cleaner. The permanent stains on the seat settled the debate for good and I felt very smug.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

That it is gross to use a bar of soap because the bar of soap becomes dirty when you wash yourself with it

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
My boss says I should keep showing up for work and I disagree

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

each load puts wear and tear on the dishwasher, using up a little bit of its total lifetime sessions. you can think of this like a mana bar.

so of course you want to maximize your dishes per session (DPS) by loading as much into it as possible. this is like casting a spell with a higher damage per mana coefficient.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

PinheadSlim posted:

One time me and my older sister got into an embarrassingly heated argument about whether or not mouse+KB were more or less friendly for left handed people than regular controllers for video games. It was the day after our dads funeral, which simultaneously explains it and makes it more embarrassing.

Also I like the oxford comma

are either of you left handed

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Hotel Kpro posted:

Taking socks off. My partner turns them inside out as she takes them off, I just grab from the top and push

how do you push a sock

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Die Hard is a Christmas movie.

:colbert:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

GABA ghoul posted:

Whether it's ok to clean the toilet seat with toilet cleaner. The permanent stains on the seat settled the debate for good and I felt very smug.

Cleaning the toilet seat is unnecessary because all the germs stick to the last set of rear end cheeks that sat on it. This is why eating rear end is vile but making a sandwich on the toilet seat is perfectly safe.

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

Tonetta posted:

there's this crazy invention called a scrub pad that you can use on the items that don't belong in the dish washer

NO THERE loving ISN'T!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hotdog feet posted:

OP is one of those assholes who leaves bowls and cups tilted just enough so they just collect filthy water but don't worry, they got that last pot lid in there

Makes me so fuckkng mad

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho

Valko posted:

Die Hard is a Christmas movie.

:colbert:

If Die Hard is a Christmas movie, then so is Lethal Weapon

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

Bad Purchase posted:

each load puts wear and tear on the dishwasher, using up a little bit of its total lifetime sessions. you can think of this like a mana bar.

so of course you want to maximize your dishes per session (DPS) by loading as much into it as possible. this is like casting a spell with a higher damage per mana coefficient.

I like to flirt with danger. Overloading dishwashers is my game see? I like to put weird poo poo in there like dusty sculptures and little toy cars. I know it sounds hosed up but I go for maximum efficiency, and each time I think I've outdone myself. No stack of plates too high, no pot too thick with goop, butter knives balanced in a silverware basket bouquet, interlacing tips.. I gently caress poo poo up when I do dishes, I take it to the house. You thought that poo poo was full but suddenly your backup set of plates and bowls are in there too and they're all loving sparkled. So what if it takes 20 minutes to wash the drat dishes by hand and 2 hours to load them in a delicately balanced, borderline mechanically engineered, OCD soothsayer fashion, and totally sparkled on the backend, just the loving right amount of soap, no residue? Can a machine be painstaking? Can a machine feel? If it could, it would say "ahhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmm oooooooooo" like a doggy getting his whiskers itched. :dukedog:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Hotel Kpro posted:

I think most garments are supposed to be turned inside out for washing machines anyway, so they are correct and worthy of gods love.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

The loving transporter does not loving kill you, get over it

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Put the lid down on the toilet before you flush it, you degenerate!

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Hairy Right Hook posted:

If Die Hard is a Christmas movie, then so is Lethal Weapon

The entirety of Die Hard took place during a Christmas party. Lethal Weapon just had a Christmas dinner at the end.

Die Hard IS a Christmas movie, regardless of what Bruce Willis said. He was just the lead actor, he didn't write or direct it. It's possible he never even watched it.

Again, :colbert:

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Vegetable posted:

Parents are right here. Stop overloading.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Das Boo posted:

Put the lid down on the toilet before you flush it, you degenerate!

I want my poo poo arisolized

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I’ll kill the next person who overloads the dishwasher

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

McSpanky posted:

It kills a version of you. I will not be taking questions at this time.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Rome officially ended in the 1400's with the fall of the so called "Byzantine Empire" which was actually the Roman Empire.

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
power outlets SHOULDN'T look like a smily face, that means they're upside down , the grounding pin should be at the top

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

WilWheaton posted:

power outlets SHOULDN'T look like a smily face, that means they're upside down , the grounding pin should be at the top

This is a weird complaint

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
i just refreshed youtube and saw technology connections just posted a video agreeing with me :colbert:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

McSpanky posted:

It is a murder machine you are crazy I am crazy and will fight you in real life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

WilWheaton posted:

i just refreshed youtube and saw technology connections just posted a video agreeing with me :colbert:

tell us how you feel about toilet tissue rolls next